1lbs bottle needed

armybusa

Registered
i have a 2 1/2 lbs bottle at the moment and was looking to see if anyone on here have a 1 or 1 1/2 lbs bottle the would be willing to trade. i was going to use to bottle on my swingarm but now want to put it in my trunk. just let me know. ill be in the field for a few days so it may take a min to get back to you.

What sort of shape is your bottle in? There is a brand new NOS 1lb. bottle for $70 on psycobike right now.

its brand new, never even filled. i took the syphon tube out like they said, other than that my system isnt even hooked up yet.

a 2 lb bottle will fit nicely in the hump,tiger racing makes the peice,i have one and it works great,1 and 1.25 lb bottles empty quickly,and constantly changing and filling them gets old fast

i am sure you could swap someone your 2.5 lb bottle,for a 2 lb'r

I SENT HIM A PM AS SOON AS HE POSTED,HE HASN'T SIGNED BACK IN YET THE 1lb or 1 1/2 BOTTLE are both BOXED AND READY TO GO WAITING ON HIS choice & ADDRESS TO SHIP IT TOO.THANKS FRISBEE

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142410319 -->

ill pick up a box and ship it out tomorrow also. ill look to you for help in the furture. thanks alot, it will fit nicely im sure.

i have never heard of a 1.5 lb bottle,what are the dimensions ? are you talking about a 20 oz (1.25 lb) bottle ?

Back