1k miles in 24 hours

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
Putting a feeler out there.... seeing if anyone wants to go from SD to see the golden gate bridge.

Right now it is KillerRudy and I. We dont have a day yet but it will probably be a saturday in about a month or 2.

If you are going to do an IBA ride, I'd suggest limiting the group to folks you know and ride with frequently.

If you are going to do an IBA ride, I'd suggest limiting the group to folks you know and ride with frequently.

I agree but I feel i know a lot of the socal guys on here and could fill out up to 2 more if someone wanted to get that done.

If I were closer...sounds like fun! Just take along some of this :laugh:

monkey_butt_powder_300.jpg

ya'll enjoy, skaz, everything is looking good for me being off sat. so I should have you some pics. l8er. Brian

Oh yeah, goona modify my gopro case (non waterproof) to fit a usb cable from the battery and time lapse the whole trip.

Ok, id be there but cant, definately have to do it when it get back though if your down! Miss riding with yall YO:laugh:

Red that was pretty cool . I dont remember that you were recording me . Managed 3 IBA's over that vacation . What a great time it was :)

Back