1in Soupys with Helibars

SSGT_B

Registered
I’ve tried to get this to work once before but as I remember it, they levers hit the cowling and the fluid cups hit the windscreen. Anyone accomplished this? Reckon I’ll try again after the funeral home. Need stuff to keep my mind off dad

Didn’t get much done. Well to be honest I have gotten nothing done. Had to make a fast trip across Houston and get back. Made it in under an hour to my parents home and back. All highway. For those in familiar with Houston and it’s traffic challenges, it’s usuall 45 min to their home due to construction and traffic. The quick zip was nice, the reasons not so much. I do know that either I get the soups up and going or it’s an lsl kit. Too painful on the hands

Sorrry to hear what your going through. I remember the guys using aftermarket fluid reservoirs and brackets to make em stop hitting.

Didn’t get much done. Well to be honest I have gotten nothing done. Had to make a fast trip across Houston and get back. Made it in under an hour to my parents home and back. All highway. For those in familiar with Houston and it’s traffic challenges, it’s usuall 45 min to their home due to construction and traffic. The quick zip was nice, the reasons not so much. I do know that either I get the soups up and going or it’s an lsl kit. Too painful on the hands
When I was reading all the threads on helibars ot seems that with the helibars and soupys combination that the 3/4" riser is the max that will work. The 1 inch gives the issues your having with the reservoirs and levers hitting.

Back