1999 Copper!

LA Busa

Top 5 Femme Moto Finisher
Donating Member
Registered
Holy Shiznit Batman!!!

TPBio needs to buy this and keep it safe for us til the Bash...

All kidding aside, how cool would it be to have this sucker?

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-GSX1300R-Suzuki-Hayabusa-1999-two-tone-copper_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ5
0030QQihZ014QQitemZ330104951418QQrdZ1" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....8QQrdZ1</a>

Something doesnt seem right about this auction.

AND I thought I had seen this exact auction about 2 weeks ago... (same pics, etc)

This is the 3rd time I've seen this auction....... Something smells fishy with this...... I don't know. Maybe if there is a member in Georgia he could verify it. Other wise if something is too good to be true, Well you know......
rock.gif

If mine was paid for I would be going to Griffin GA.  Love that paint scheme. Did you notice that the seats still have the plastic cover on them and it still has the reflectors. If it is legit it would be awesome, but it could be a old pic. Who knows.

seller has very good feedback,

I'd love to have that bike.

Didnt the orginal auction say that it couldnt ever be tagged or something due to the type of title it had?

I don't get it ... a legend of a bike, with zero miles, and I couldn't imagine any worse pictures of the bike.

The "other" title stuff sounds scary and the discription is pretty vauge For a guy selling anything nevermind a Brand new 8 year old bike!!

But who knows..

Hmmm... that looks like some dude's garage... What I don't get is how can someone buy a brand new bike and not ride it for 8 years?
rock.gif
Sounds sketchy to me...

Yeah, it sound and looks sketchy. I'd want to see it in person first. They pic looks old and why wouldn't there be tons of pics?

Just another note... His 99.7% feedback is all from sellers which means this is probably the first thing that he has ever sold on ebay. Just because he buys good doesnt mean he sells good.

Back