1999 Busa Vacuum line setup

mjsork

Registered
Hi guys,
Hoping someone out there can help me out. Basically I have fitted a 99 Busa engine into an off-road buggy and since the install the engine appears to be running rich as the plugs keep shooting up. I suspect I have not got my vacuum lines correctly connected so I am looking for a vacuum line diagram, photos of a set up to help. During the build I also removed the pair system and fitted blanking plugs but I don’t suspect this is the issue and additionally the air cleaner is clean and new.
Hope you guys can help.
Cheers
Mark

Hi guys,
Hoping someone out there can help me out. Basically I have fitted a 99 Busa engine into an off-road buggy and since the install the engine appears to be running rich as the plugs keep shooting up. I suspect I have not got my vacuum lines correctly connected so I am looking for a vacuum line diagram, photos of a set up to help. During the build I also removed the pair system and fitted blanking plugs but I don’t suspect this is the issue and additionally the air cleaner is clean and new.
Hope you guys can help.
Cheers
Mark

Hi guys,
Hope you guys can help.
Cheers
Mark
How goes the cool project?
Pics? Details?

Rubb.

Back