1986 suzuki gs1150e

N2O5O

Donating Member
Registered
Talkin to my dad the other day about riding, he told me he went for a couple of rides this past week. He has a 1986 suzuki gs1150e with 910 miles on it! I aint kiddin anyone who knows these bikes knows there potential as one hellova straightliner. The aftermarket is unlimited for um. He hardly rides it as you can see and wont sell it. It looks like you could put it on the show room floor today. I want it but for some reason he just says "im gunna start riding it soon, i dont want to sell it". Oh well.

I have an 85 GS1150ES and I know exactly what you mean. In fact my 1150 actually "feels" faster than my Hayabusa. regrettably it is now for sale in order to finance the mods to my Hayabusa. The bike is a monster. And I have lost count of how many pro-stock wins and championships have been won with this motor.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/mcy/114199493.html

85_GS1150ES.jpg

Byron hines back in the day, got an original poster signed by him. My dads is the one with no fairing, red black and white.

Talkin to my dad the other day about riding, he told me he went for a couple of rides this past week. He has a 1986 suzuki gs1150e with 910 miles on it! I aint kiddin anyone who knows these bikes knows there potential as one hellova straightliner. The aftermarket is unlimited for um. He hardly rides it as you can see and wont sell it. It looks like you could put it on the show room floor today. I want it but for some reason he just says "im gunna start riding it soon, i dont want to sell it". Oh well.
My uncle has the same one with about 6k on it. He said I could have it...... so my next trip to Philly.... ITS MINE!!

I wanted one of those in the worst way back then.....still like 'em.

I wanted one of those in the worst way back then.....still like 'em.
+1. It was either the 1150, the V65 or the V-Max. I decided on an 85 V-Max. I rode an 1150 back then however, and it was awesome in the straight line. (So was the Max of course, but they felt very different)

I have an 85 GS1150ES and I know exactly what you mean. In fact my 1150 actually "feels" faster than my Hayabusa. regrettably it is now for sale in order to finance the mods to my Hayabusa. The bike is a monster. And I have lost count of how many pro-stock wins and championships have been won with this motor.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/mcy/114199493.html
Well I'll be......I had one exactly like yours back in '85, bought it brand spankin' new!! A car backed into it and totalled it out while I was in a store shopping one day, only had it for about 4 months. Took the insurance money and bought a new '86 FJ1200 the next spring. I loved that bike!

Had one too! 1985 1150ES red and white. Loved it. Drag raced it for 2 seasons on the original clutch plates and basket. Put a 1230 big bore kit in it with cams and ran 10 flat at 135 mph. Great bike!!!

Back