196 Hp

Obviously you were going for the blacked out look, but those cans are fugly...looks like you used a flat black primer. Why not at least use a semi-gloss to better match the rest of the bike?
You know I like the "fugly look" I've had them chromed and everything else. People may look and say that but it doesn't bother me but the people who know bikes can appreciate the look and the effort that went into the bike making it that way. Fug it when I get tired of it I'll just buy another bike. No big deal.

Don't know if I missed Somethin but dude said he got a 192 is that possible with just a pipe I didn't see him mention a power commander or anything else under his mods.

As stated above horsepower is just a measurement 550ft/lbs per second or 33,000 ft/lbs per minute. Some Dynos are calibrated exagerated and some are calibrated conservative , some dynos are just neglected and not calibrated as often as they should be. Regardless of the dyno figures , its still a great tuning tool and is very useful no matter which dyno it may be.

GREG
I do have to disagree with one of your statements (which is very rare)... it absolutley is possible to make way beyond 196hp with "STOCK" internals. Bottom end is not where HPer is made. You can help with reducing friction , cutting down rotating mass and balancing but it doesnt make it. I think i know where you were going with you post tho , maybe just a bad play on words. You can shave the head , port it , do a valve job , change cams and exhaust and make big HP#s and the internals be exactley the same as factory ..... VEs and CFMs is where HP is made.

everybody likes a happy dyno
lurk.gif

Back