190/50/17 or 200/50/17 Shinko

Big D's Busa

Registered
Does anyone have any pics of what either tire looks like installed on the bike. I know they are a little wider than alot of other tires.

What type of Shinko are you referring to? The have the Stealth (003), Advance (005), and Raven (009).

Does anyone have any pics of what either tire looks like installed on the bike. I know they are a little wider than alot of other tires.

Here's the Raven 009 190/50/17. I just got it put it on a couple of days ago. The first 2 pics are before I had a chance to get it out on the street. The last one is after about 100 miles. It feels much tackier than I expected. Seems to be a decent tire so far, but haven't had the chance to really get into it yet.

SAM_1123.jpg

SAM_1120.jpg

SAM_1132.jpg

I've been running the ravens for a couple of years now and absolutely love the grip and the price ain't bad. They do wear rather quickly if you do a lot of aggressive riding like i do. And yes they r sticky until you wear them down. The 200 will fit without any problems.
The 003 jus don't work for me. Its a little harder compound so throwing them in the curves gets a little iffy especially when they get some miles on them. hope this helps:beerchug:

Back