180 front tire kit

hey guys i posted on another topic in this forum so i thought i would try here also. im looking for a 180 front tire kit for a 2006 hayabusa. i cant find one. i also going to put either a single sided 240 on the rear or a dual sided 300. if i can find a single sided 300 that would be awesome but i dont know if they make them or not. thanks for any help yall can give me.

I've never seen anything like it. I am not sure a 180 tire would even fit up there? I know it won't fit under the fender, and the wheel would barely fit between the forks.
rock.gif

uhhhhhhhhhh, WTF do u want that 4? Don,t fug up a perfectly good Busa. But Hey, that,s just me. Good luck on your search.

i got 2 busas man.....this one is going to be a show bike. i got a black 06 busa that is pretty much stock. except for a few mods. im just getting into doing a show bike cuase i want to

stock front is a 110-120 on a 3.5" rim. Average bike with a 180 on the back uses a 5.5" rim.

so you will need a custom set of triple clamps, axle,fender and wheel. Depending on the design you MIGHT be able to salvage your forks and brake system. Unless you find a very talented person to do you a favor...I would say expect a $2000+ price tag for such a mod.

money aint a issue here i just cant find if anyone has any kits or anything. i heard there is kits out there. a friend of mine said he saw it in two wheel tuner magazine but he couldnt remember who it was. i was just seeing if anyone here might know. i think im going to start buying all the magazines and look through all the ads.

money aint a issue here i just cant find if anyone has any kits or anything.  i heard there is kits out there.  a friend of mine said he saw it in two wheel tuner magazine but he couldnt remember who it was.  i was just seeing if anyone here might know.  i think im going to start buying all the magazines and look through all the ads.
roaring toys would be my first suggestion

Since money isn't an issue i wish I had time to dedicate to this. I like customers who make claims like that if they can back them up. I love doing special builds for special customers however budgets normally override creativity.

im not going to be here to try to convince you money aint a issue. im here asking about that kit cuase i heard its out there and i cant find it. and i have looked there already. and im putting all the stuff on i aint paying someone to do it. more appreciation in it if you do it yourself.

contact Roaring toys, they built a 06 gsxr1000 for the metric revolution sportbike build off. it had a 180 front 330 rear and 3 power adders.
Don't think there is a kit, think you have to go custom.

SSB link

Roaring Toys pics

Back