18 Years

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Well I gotta take the wife out tonight and probably buy her something nice. We are celebrating our 18th anniversary today. It has been 18 trying years but I wouldn't trade them or her for anything! I wish every man on this board could be as lucky as I am. I have found my true soul mate. All she has asked for is to see Pirates 3 movie. No way in he!! I am going to fall for that!
wink.gif

LOL. I'm at least as lucky as you if not more so!
biggrin.gif

We're going to have our 18th anniversary on the 20th of this month.

Congrats to you both, bro!

--Wag--

I am only at 15 years, so I am a bit of a shower shoe... but hey, I ain't even 35 yet!

Congratz!
beerchug.gif

Congrats to all of you! I'd be collecting social security if I got to the point you all were at!
laugh.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 02 2007,14:45) I am only at 15 years, so I am a bit of a shower shoe... but hey, I ain't even 35 yet!

Congratz!
beerchug.gif
Well I turned 35 this past January and my son turned 17 five days later. We got an early start I guess!

SHOCKED.gif

Thanks all! Congrats to all the recent and upcoming celebrators!
We had a good night out. Did see the pirates movie(wife is a HUGE Johnny Depp fan) and went to dinner. Didn't buy her anything big but she did say she wanted a new ride by the end of summer! Now we start car shopping. The last one it took her 1 1/2 years to pick out.

Back