15k motorcycle stolen from garag parking lot..

A thief will get it if he wants it no matter what. It is sad that people cant have anything in todays time. No matter what type of bike it is Z14 or busa, neither is safe unless you can keep you eye on it all the time. Just sad

they knew exactly what they were doing, dress in motorcycle gear like i am the owner of the bike..:banghead:
i am suprise that with how expensive bikes are getting the manufactures are not adding the immobolizer ignition system to the bikes like cars so they can not hot wire them.. i know they can still put it in truck or something but at least it can slow it down some..

I would never want to park my bike in a parking garage. you asking for it to get knocked over or stolen and nobody would be the wiser. If he can spend $15,000 on motorcycle she should have been able to spend $30 for a disc lock :whistle: I know it wouldnt stop all thieves but at least it would make them work a little harder for it.

I remember parking my bike In a garage a few years back overnight and I could not sleep. I'd rather leave it out in the open.

I park my bike in a parking garage at work and also pay my insurance.
I also own a Hayabusa and they are not wanted as much as the faster zx-14 :hide:

This is clearly the owners fault, he should have stored his assault motorcycle more securely, such as in a motorcycle safe, er garage....

Clearly no one needs a motorcycle with more than 599 cc's, as they are just stolen then used by squids to wreak havoc on the poor innocent cagers.

We should ban all assault motorcycle ownership for the sake of the childrenz!

Ban them all based on the actions of a few motorcycle thieving squids!!!

Edit to add: :moon: :whistle:

Can't believe they actual rode it off in out in the open. Crazy!! I have heard of theives throwing it in a truck. But to ride it off wow. I hate people that jack bikes. After we put our hard earned money into it.

Here in England we have a immobiliser on the Busa, I don't know why they don't do it in the US.

I would never want to park my bike in a parking garage. you asking for it to get knocked over or stolen and nobody would be the wiser. If he can spend $15,000 on motorcycle she should have been able to spend $30 for a disc lock :whistle: I know it wouldnt stop all thieves but at least it would make them work a little harder for it.

Every one that I've seen using a disk lock puts it on the front wheel. That really doesn't help. The front steering is already locked... they can just lift the front and put it on a dolly. I put the disk lock on the rear wheel so at least they can't just lift the front and roll it away.

This is clearly the owners fault, he should have stored his assault motorcycle more securely, such as in a motorcycle safe, er garage....

Clearly no one needs a motorcycle with more than 599 cc's, as they are just stolen then used by squids to wreak havoc on the poor innocent cagers.

We should ban all assault motorcycle ownership for the sake of the childrenz!

Ban them all based on the actions of a few motorcycle thieving squids!!!

Edit to add: :moon: :whistle:

It's not the owner's fault that a thief stole his bike. The thief is to blame. Could he have done more to secure it, sure, but let's remember that the owner is the victim and shouldn't be held responsible for the criminal activity of another.

Every one that I've seen using a disk lock puts it on the front wheel. That really doesn't help. The front steering is already locked... they can just lift the front and put it on a dolly. I put the disk lock on the rear wheel so at least they can't just lift the front and roll it away.

It's not the owner's fault that a thief stole his bike. The thief is to blame. Could he have done more to secure it, sure, but let's remember that the owner is the victim and shouldn't be held responsible for the criminal activity of another.

Read what I wrote, read what you wrote, then read what the leftists are writing in the "Should we ban guns" thread... Just FYI, I was making a crack :moon: at the idiocy in the other thread :poke:

Back