150MPH SNAKE no thanks!!

I dont think I would have waited until I pulled over; I would have grabbed and thrown that thing as fast as I could.

He's doing 155 in squid gear (t-shirt no gloves), a snake is just a minor escalation in danger.

I would've jumped off. Now that's going to be in my head for at least the next month when I'm riding. I hate snakes

I would've put my bt016, ss brake lines and HH pads all to the test. :rofl: that's just crazy!!!

He certainly was calm about it. Didn't hurry to slow down?

I'd like to see Bots do that with a spider :)

It doesn't look like they killed it, which in my book is cool.

If that had happened to me, I might have crashed the bike from pure surprise, but if I didn't, I would try to pull over and let the little guy off. It's not like the snake was there to "get" the guy...it was just trying to stay warm probably while the bike was parked and made a mistake not knowing what would happen next.

We don't think making a mistake means you deserve to die...right?

Ya...animal lover here...and hypocrite.

Sean

I bet if that snake kept coming towards him instead of turning the way he did it would have been a different story. :laugh: Just glad it was him and not me.

He should have kept it on the bike anyone else notice it matched the color of the bike quite well:laugh:

cmon.... really? just pick it up and place it in the grass. why stomp near it?:banghead: some people are just stuck on stupid their whole life....:whistle: and those pop-up sentences were about as annoying as he was.

Back