1507 Stroker kit

Supercharger, the only way to go. No lag, you don't have to adjust your fuel all the time, calisuperbikes.com has a set up that's good for 250hp for 4500.00 that's reliable. Or spend 10k and get over 500hp.

Not to mention that a turbo is always putting stress on your motor.

Can you clarify your definition of always for me, otherwise I'll be forced to bust out the  
bs.gif

Can you clarify your definition of always for me, otherwise I'll be forced to bust out the  
bs.gif
Running with extra boost is putting continuos pressure that you don't have nomally , thats why I like NOS ( only there when you need it ).

I didn't say you can't ride twisties with a turbo , but if you are in a corner (rpms already high ) and you throttle up out of the corner, that Turbo just might bite you . It is all about knowing your bike and knowing how to ride . But we all know alot of people don't.

Running with extra boost is putting continuos pressure that you don't have nomally , thats why I like NOS ( only there when you need it ).
There is no continuous pressure, ever wonder why most guys run a vacuum/boost gauge instead of a boost only gauge? You'd be surprised how much a turbo is "only there when you need it".

There is no continuous pressure, ever wonder why most guys run a vacuum/boost gauge instead of a boost only gauge? You'd be surprised how much a turbo is "only there when you need it".
So , can you adjust it easily ? like one day I want to ride twisties and the next drag?

What distributors in the US sell superchargers?....do they have a good support program?
If I want to buy a supercharger where I am living...I have to buy out of England.....forget support !!......and guys.....watch out for TTS in England......this company has gone under 3 different times....with 3 different owners I hear !!...Ken, Latvia.....also....IF....there is an overheating issue with Busas.....standard...or big bore....hasnt anyone been smart enough to come out with a better "after-market" rad?.....Im sure they would sell !!

What distributors in the US sell superchargers?....do they have a good support program?
If I want to buy a supercharger where I am living...I have to buy out of England.....forget support !!......and guys.....watch out for TTS in England......this company has gone under 3 different times....with 3 different owners I hear !!...Ken, Latvia.....also....IF....there is an overheating issue with Busas.....standard...or big bore....hasnt anyone been smart enough to come out with a better "after-market" rad?.....Im sure they would sell !!

This is a old thread...I would send someone a PM if you expect a answer :beerchug:

yes there are aftermarket rad's but they cost waaaay to much. There are a couple of simple mods that are done to help keep the engine temps in check.

As far as superchargers. Your best bet is BigCC Racing in England. There really isn't anyone well known or that I know of in the USA doing superchargers. You can get support from Big CC it's just that you only have the mornings to call them. With the current exchange rate it's not so bad paying in pounds. Shipping is a bit slow though.

Call Sean at Big CC and chat with him a bit about superchargers. Tell 'em commuta_busa sentcha.:thumbsup:

Back