1500 hayabusa in May

The date on that article was April 1,2006. April Fools !!! That is a zx14 nose and tail also. YIK !

Suzuki Announces Hayabusa 1500
Saturday, April 01, 2006

This just destroyed me..... like when you're a kid and your parents tell you that we all are going to Disney World.. and they tell you that they are just kidding. Or that dad built you a new club house.. you get home, run to the back yard, and its all the same. Oh the salt is in the wound.

Suzuki Announces Hayabusa 1500
Saturday, April 01, 2006

This just destroyed me..... like when you're a kid and your parents tell you that we all are going to Disney World.. and they tell you that they are just kidding. Or that dad built you a new club house.. you get home, run to the back yard, and its all the same. Oh the salt is in the wound.

Sounds like you were tortured as a child haha

Some of it was self stupidity.. After i put the butter knife in the outlet. It's been downhill since. I've not seen this article before. I was about to make a craigslist add and start saving my coins. LoL.. Dirty, ever so much.

Just showed my wife the article. She wanted to see what i "was" so excited about. I scrolled down to just the article. After she read it.. she said that's good, and why are you so down. Then.. i showed her. She laughed at me, and my posts. :banghead::banghead::banghead: and :banghead:

When I seen 500+ HP in the super charged model I knew BULLSHI*!!! And then you can buy a prostock edition..:rofl: Yeah sure for under 50K:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did not even see the date at first!
Was wondering about the photoshopped Gen 1 pic . . . yeah, like that would be an upgrade.

Back