15 Year Old NGK's

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Felts a slight stutter at low rpm the other day. She is my 2004 and first time changing them. I can feel the throttle response now. You don't notice when you lose just a tad over time.

Yamalube ringfree

"Our exclusive ethanol fuel system protection. Synthetic plus formula provides superior deposit control, cleaning fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves, intake ports and combustion chambers. Advanced metal filmers, also protect silver solder, copper, aluminum and steel in a fuel system from the corrosive effects of ethanol sulfate salt. "

A mechanic recommended that to me after I used a few tanks of bad fuel on mine and had some vibration issues. Buy the bottle and do a treatment where you pour half the bottle in and after that you add a teaspoon with every tank of gas!!

Almost 8,000. The gas out here in Colorado sucks with all the crap they put in it. I would of never thought they would look like this.

Yamalube ringfree

"Our exclusive ethanol fuel system protection. Synthetic plus formula provides superior deposit control, cleaning fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves, intake ports and combustion chambers. Advanced metal filmers, also protect silver solder, copper, aluminum and steel in a fuel system from the corrosive effects of ethanol sulfate salt. "

A mechanic recommended that to me after I used a few tanks of bad fuel on mine and had some vibration issues. Buy the bottle and do a treatment where you pour half the bottle in and after that you add a teaspoon with every tank of gas!!

I can give this a try for sure. Sounds like some good stuff and thanks for the link. Also the BG44K is really good stuff.

Yamalube ringfree

Back