139 mph nut guilty.....

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
Maniac biker David Saxby was starting a 12 month jail term last night - after he was caught doing 139 mph.
Saxby 40 overtook cars as he sped over the brow of a hill.
He was stopped by a cop riding a version of the world's fastest bike a 200 mph SUZUKI HAYABUSA, Hull Crown Court heard.
Mechanic Saxby of Hull was conviced of dangerous driving on the A166 (60 limit) in East Yorkshire.

Think I will keep away from East Yorkshire if I was you guys :whistle:

Well it kinda is suspended for a year... I mean he won't be driving.:poke:

12 month jail term?? I knew they'd impound your ride, but a year in lockup is pretty big.

Im not 100% certain about this, but I've heard that in NY, exceeding any posted speed limit by more than 40mph (ex: over 95 in a 55) is automatic vehicle confiscation and auction... never to see it again. Supposedly that goes for ANY vehicle, whether its a 'Busa or a Lamborghini.
???

(Thats why I ride a 'Busa... I could live with losing 10k, but 200k??)

:banghead:

:laugh:

Last edited:
12 month jail term?? I knew they'd impound your ride, but a year in lockup is pretty big.

Im not 100% certain about this, but I've heard that in NY, exceeding any posted speed limit by more than 40mph (ex: over 95 in a 55) is automatic vehicle confiscation and auction... never to see it again. Supposedly that goes for ANY vehicle, whether its a 'Busa or a Lamborghini.
???

(Thats why I ride a 'Busa... I could live with losing 10k, but 200k??)

:banghead:

:laugh:
not true...maybe if your a habitual traffic offender, but they cant confiscate unless they find drugs...and if they do all you gotta do is go get it out of impound

Surely there's more to this story. I don't know the traffic laws in the UK, but I'd bet this guy already had a lengthy driving record. ???

1 yr Jail term for speeding? probably under the influence... could it be just for speeding? or was it a chase?

Good ! He could have taken a innocent life, not to mention his own life !! Dumb @ss !!! No mercy for a rider like that !!! 139 mph, what the *#!* :moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

Busa are in use in many departments. The closest I've seen one is Charlotte NC. Nasty Carolina Blue and White :laugh:

When I was a copper in Los Angeles, 90 mph on any surface street (basically non freeway environment) became an arrestable offense. The interpretation was, anything 90 or over constituted "reckless driving" a seperate statute in California. It became the arresting officers judgement wheather citation or arrest occurred. Most states deal with "high end moving violations" is similar fashion. Also, just because a cite only gets issued doesn't mean defendant won't have to do time later!(after hearing) No clue about the UK though. BTW, one would be suprised HOW MANY people get let off from a cite/arrest....that info doesn't get published. (like a Porsche going 95 on a vacant country road with sober driver, etc....I've let off SO MANY motorcyclists in the past!).
Raydog

When I was a copper in Los Angeles, 90 mph on any surface street (basically non freeway environment) became an arrestable offense. The interpretation was, anything 90 or over constituted "reckless driving" a seperate statute in California. It became the arresting officers judgement wheather citation or arrest occurred. Most states deal with "high end moving violations" is similar fashion. Also, just because a cite only gets issued doesn't mean defendant won't have to do time later!(after hearing) No clue about the UK though. BTW, one would be suprised HOW MANY people get let off from a cite/arrest....that info doesn't get published. (like a Porsche going 95 on a vacant country road with sober driver, etc....I've let off SO MANY motorcyclists in the past!).
Raydog

wish you had pulled me over on I80 then :lol:

wow thats kinda harsh. i have flew past CHP doing close to 135-140 in my mustang, not that i am proud of it or anything but i was feeling the speed at the moment. speeding cars pose more danger than a speeding bike.

Also if cops did wana arrest unsafe drivers arrest dip ****s who change lanes without signaling and enter fast lanes at slow speeds and ****ing flowers who drive miles and not check their mirrors.

I promise you one thing, once i get riding (never been on a bike. and yes hayabusa is gona be my 1st bike) and i see chumps cut me off i will sneak up on em and punch their mirrors out so they have to look over the shoulder.

wow thats kinda harsh. i have flew past CHP doing close to 135-140 in my mustang, not that i am proud of it or anything but i was feeling the speed at the moment. speeding cars pose more danger than a speeding bike.

Also if cops did wana arrest unsafe drivers arrest dip ****s who change lanes without signaling and enter fast lanes at slow speeds and ****ing flowers who drive miles and not check their mirrors.

I promise you one thing, once i get riding (never been on a bike. and yes hayabusa is gona be my 1st bike) and i see chumps cut me off i will sneak up on em and punch their mirrors out so they have to look over the shoulder.

:welcome:

Back