13 year old stunter?

not impressed lol
biggrin.gif

Thats it, Im gettin the hammer when i get home, beatin the hell out of the top of the tank on the busa and.....
Now that's just funny stuff right there!

The kid is definitely got balance. I wonder how many times he hit that curb at the end of the parking lot and edited it out...

With the size of that rear sprocket I'm guessing it'll wheelie just off of idle, but the top speed is probably about 38mph!
smile.gif

that makes me feel stupid..... if a 13 year old can do it, so can I......... If I wind up in the hospital, promise you'll visit me.
wink.gif

If I coulda done this at 13 I woulda retired at 15 and live off the royalty's.

NOTE : Music contains offensive language...

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=SutexKrQ2gE
What royalties, that's just the thing. it's great but you don't make any money off of it!
You don't follow the stunter scene do you? Darius Khashabi (and several others) has made TONS of loot and has TONS of nice stuff from selling his "Servin' It Up" stunt videos. Dude, there is HUGE money in that crap. It's about like the Jackass and Viva La Bam crap. Not sure about royalties, but there's some cheddar to be collected from video sales. Pick up a copy of SuperStreet Bike magazine sometime and check out the write-ups on the homes and toys of guys like Khashabi.
wink.gif

As for that video, I thought his bag of tricks was pretty limited and lame. Just low speed wheelies and a burnout. He has good balance and the crossovers and highchairs require some skill, but it takes a LOT more than that to be competitive in the stunting world these days.

Oh, and if I'd had a sportbike and known about stunting when I was 13 I'd either be sellin' videos, or DEAD right now.
laugh.gif
Imagine learning this stuff when you're still young enough to virtually heal up almost instantly. Anyone remember crashin' stuff at and below that age and never really being "hurt"? I done stuff on bikes and four wheelers as a kid that would kill me instantly now.
biggrin.gif

Vortex makes a 74 tooth sprocket for the cbrs and gixxers.

The stunts were good, but kinda limited. Nothing really just jumps out and says, hay Im a bad ass.

Good wheelies. Need somthing to spice it up with.

he is 13 some friends of mine are in a stunt group and they have stunted with him.  
vader1.gif

p.s.the big names make the money. when you are starting out you can barely make the cost of gas and going to the show (hotel room, fuel for truck to get there) and then try to have some left over. and thats only if you win. most of the events are contest. no win no $$$$$$$.
overlord.gif

<!--EDIT|cmc8
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144800535 -->

Wow. Just... wow! Can't believe he's only 13. He's going to be one to watch after he fleshes out his stunt portfolio.

Back