13 sportbikes 8 cruisers recovered

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Spokane Washington. Sometimes the thieves get caught. This is a thread I took from another site. Good Read!

Link to thread!

So, some of you know what I do for a living, so I am happy to let some people know that this morning at 630am, my team and I served a warrant on a place out in the area of chewelah, the idiot that we were looking for on the warrant decided to hide in the garage as we were coming threw the front door.

To my surprise going into the garage, we located 13 sportbikes, and 8 crusises, there was also 9 stolen cars out in the treeline behind the house.
Also would looked like to me thousands of dollars in power tools piled up in milk crates, electronics, and 7 stolen hand guns.

Several of the people in the house had warrants and when the detectives showed up they all went to jail. Investigation still in process, in fact when we left at 945 the detectives, tow trucks etc were still there processing everthing. There was even a guy sleeping in a back of the truck type trailer out in the tree line as well, there was evidence of a mobil meth lab but the lab itself was gone.

If any of you are missing your bikes, tools, or electronics, or possibly guns, you might be expecting a call from the sheriffs detectives in the next couple days!!!!!!!!

Bikes that I saw were mostly stripped of the plastics, but mostly in tact. The crusiers were engineless.

I saw for sure 2 05-06 gixxer 600s 1 gixxer 750 1 zx10r 1 gixxer 1k and 2 zx6rs the rest were in various states of apart and were hard to tell what they were piled behind the other bikes!

Funny thing, if the person we were looking for would have just come to the door, we would of never found that stuff or had to call the detectives out there! DUMB ASS..but hey some more bad people off the streets!

Oh that is gonna leave a mark... sounds like they were operating with impunity for some time... wonder how many vehicles had passed through before?

Thanks for your hard work.:beerchug::bowdown: We need to pull all these pieces of scumb behind bars!!!

Yeah! Like behind bars somewhere in Albania, or Romania, or Bulgaria. I don't know why I want to punish the slavs; I haven't seen Midnight Express in years... :laugh:

Anyway, back on topic. Thanks for the great work! Congrats on a major bust!

"jeez your honor, somehow it went on full auto, then another clip just fell into it - I don't know how"

I wish they coud find shady's Busa, He's heart broken.

When they found my bike, when it was stolen there were 3 other bikes there too, a Gixxer 1K, ZX 10, and a CBR 1000 RR, all 06's (this was in Oct. 2006). All the 2 guys got was recieving stolen property. But I never got a letter to go to court, so they must of got that pleaded down. I bet they didn't even get probation.

I hope they stick it to theese guys !!!!

Thanxs for the hard work good job, glad neither you or any of your crew got hurt, but in the end they will be back on the streets an being the low life's that they are they will just go back to the same old song till they got caught in action an get a bullet in the head the cycle will never end for them.

Back