12 year old kid runs a 8.39 on a busa

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
I don't think I have seen this video posted here yet, I could be wrong...

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf?video=7096edf1-9d52-4229-a17f-9ad2012872ed&cspid=48757ab32276fe63" id="w4852a3180b8a34b748757ab32276fe63" width="428" height="352" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
Terry Martin

wowold.gif
race.gif
super.gif

Amazing. I can't wait to see what he can do when he gets older. Maybe start racing in AMA Dragbike?

His Dad was stoked!

"2nd pass on a bike"

thats hard to believe, 2nd pass on "that" bike I could believe

Who in their right mind lets a 12 year old on a bike going that fast? I dont care how skilled he is!

Kinda what I was thinking.
Seems to be a world of polars. Either the parents put the kid in a rubber suit and hold his hand till he's 14
or the let him rip down a drag strip on a Busa going 140mph. Personally, I think the latter builds better character.

Think of it this way, some of the most talented athletes in the world that compete in the Olympics are 12.
I think we really underestimate kids.
I dunno...not my kid...

That little sucker is MOVIN !!!! I don't know how I feel about a 12 yr. old on THAT bike though ?? Kids probably been racing since he was 3 ? At least now all the little 100 lb. women that made all the big guys get out of racing have somebody they can race !!

I dunno, the last run said 8.728 sec and 119.60 mph.

119 mph, come on now something is not right!!!!! Stop at time index 1:56 no way....

Who in their right mind lets a 12 year old on a bike going that fast? I dont care how skilled he is!
This is pretty much what I was thinking, but we do not know what the kids history is either. When I was twelve I has being handed the keys to multi million dollar yachts and high performance sport boats, by my parents and non family members alike. I had talent and nobody thought anything of it including the local sheriff and the local coast guard. I personally don't think I would allow my kid to try this to find out he has the talent, but these parents did maybee it should be incouraged cause he obvously has a nack for it. Regardless it is pretty cool and I wish I could get my busa to do that.

If in fact this was a twelve year old kid , the father is a retard and needs to be shot. I don't see a problem with starting any sport at a young age, some are talented enough too do so. This should've been on a smaller cc bike with a gradual build up in experience and cc's not a Hayabusa (a modified busa), what's this kid going to do in situation where he really needs to get that bike under control ...die.
Granted he's got some serious balls but not worth the risk........
The stupidity here really ticks me off...........

That was sick....... Whats the difference in this and putting a kid on a 125 cc mx'er with 20 others on a track,or on a 125 or 250 on a road course? This seems a whole lot "safer" to me.

Back