12 -vs- Busa. Bonneville

G

I wounder if most Busa owners are just in rejection that the reign might be over. The 12R will be on the reign for all out supremecy and speed battels. But then again maybe not, but I do think the threat of that has made Busa owners "testy" in their comments.
As owner/webmaster of the http://www.landracing.com site I would encourage you too come and check it out, but if you want your own bragging rights I suggest you come on out and give it a try. Let me see what you can do with your machine. I will be covering very close the battle of the ZX-12R -vs- Busa this year. I know Rick Y, being at the events and also filming his runs, I also know Doug Meyers I would say a tad bit more who I also have covered for several years now, and who is bringing a ZX-12R to Bonneville. Now lets talk it up from there... But Stay tuned to landracing.com during the dates of the 12th thru the 18th of August for the daily results in commentary, pictures, and video. I also know of a team that will be racing at Bonneville who will have if not the some of the first aftermarket ZX-12R Body work in the states.. Will have a press release on that in the next few days on the current news part of the site. The site is going thru a basic overhaul and will be done and up and running next Monday.
And if cannot make Bonneville Speedweek just check the calander of events page there are plenty of events you can goto and race. For the people on the West Coast there is El Mirage Dry Lake Bed, and for the East Coast there is Maxton North Carolina. And Those people in the Middle there is Bonneville Salt Flats that has three events Speedweek in August, World of Speed in September, and World Finals in October.
Hope to see at least one of you loyal Busa owners there,

Landracing.com

Your Scaring me. Please stop. When are you cowasucky guys going to quit.

I would think if the 12 is so great, they would be selling---their not. Every Kaw dealer around here has at least two, one has 4. No busa's anywhere. Guys, there will always be Kawasaki die-hards who would buy a turd with two wheels if it said "Kawasaki" on the side.

I hate Guys who have Ugly Girlfriends & Bragg about their Looks -- the ZX12 as I have observed is Not a Fine Babe -- look at the Finish, etc. I have travelled recently from Oklahoma to North Carolina & Guess whats available everywhere I go? ZX12s.....
must be the Fine Looks & Speed keeping them at the shops. The BUSA Look is Unique & not an R1 copy. You sure won't sell me a Ticket with that CandyButt Tude. Long Live BUSA!!!
Nice Try Kawasecond Place.
Horse

I hate Guys who have Ugly Girlfriends & Bragg about their Looks -- the ZX12 as I have observed is Not a Fine Babe -- look at the Finish, etc. I have travelled recently from Oklahoma to North Carolina & Guess whats available everywhere I go? ZX12s.....
must be the Fine Looks & Speed keeping them at the shops. The BUSA Look is Unique & not an R1 copy. You sure won't sell me a Ticket with that CandyButt Tude. Long Live BUSA!!!
Nice Try Kawasecond Place.
Horse

So are you saying the 'Busa looks like trash landracing??

That's pretty funny considering that the ZX looks like any other sportbike out there (ala R1, etc.).

I guess that's okay if you want to look like everyone else and their brother...aboard a puke green, poor quality, sub-standard machine.

Pretty bold of you to come in on a 'Busa board and call it's looks trash.

First of all I was just stating that I would choose the bike for looks, not just speed. I personally like the look of the ZX-12. I did not intentionally call the busa looking like trash, I was just saying just cause I bike is faster I would not choose it over the looks. Sorry for the misleading statement. I must enjoy looking at a bike I ride. Some choose cars for the way the look over the power it puts out, correct. Would you drive a 500 hp Pinto over a sleak looking Saleen Mustang? I wouldn't. (
And yes spelling isnt my best thing or grammar, any sometimes I make typo's or spelling errors, who's perfect?

who says Im a kawasaki fan anyway, OO you are assuming, im just promoting the Busa -vs- 12 war at Bonneville this year.
Though I like all bikes, not just kawasaki, but if I would choose between the two I would have to choose the 12R for the appearance of it, who wants to ride a bike that looks like trash. But thats just my opinion.

Landracing

Back