12 step Hayabusa program?

Towboater68

Registered
I think I might have to start a 12 step program for hayabusa addicts. I've only had mine six months and I can't quit buying **** for it. I mean I love the bike but there is always another part to buy! I look threw pictures and see that I'm not the only addict so I just wanted to be the first to admit my problem!

(stand-up)

Hi I'm James and I'm addicted to my Hayabusa!!!

(Standing up), hi guys. I am also a hayabusa addict. We have several meeting throughout the year where you can talk other addicts and seek help for your problem. The next meeting is scheduled in Robbinsville NC. If you guys can come out you will be able to get some counseling. And Angelina only rides on white busa's, (this is confirmed).

(Standing up), hi guys. I am also a hayabusa addict. We have several meeting throughout the year where you can talk other addicts and seek help for your problem. The next meeting is scheduled in Robbinsville NC. If you guys can come out you will be able to get some counseling. And Angelina only rides on white busa's, (this is confirmed).

That's right James..counseling. my wife believes I have a "problem".. I will tell her I need to drive to NC to get Help with this "problem". Thank you for reaching out!

FYI...last "E" report Angelina was cheating on white busa with Fast/Furious Black/Silver (Gen I of course) :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

That's right James..counseling. my wife believes I have a "problem".. I will tell her I need to drive to NC to get Help with this "problem". Thank you for reaching out!

FYI...last "E" report Angelina was cheating on white busa with Fast/Furious Black/Silver (Gen I of course) :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

:rofl:

I'm really pleased about that!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315764178.054249.jpg

Speaking of angela jolie rideing...ooppps wait wrong forum...

Angelina is a bike ****. She'll ride anything. Heidi Kulm and Scarlet Johansen, however, are more discerning and ride only on orange k8's :D

Yeah I buy something every payday myself.Got mine in January and think I have put on close to 2K worth of stuff, including mods.Its so easy to add stuff and parts are everywhere.Kinda like my house, I keep making improvments to it.

"Came to believe that I am powerless over the BUSA and that my life has become Financially unmanageable :)

Back