VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Documentary that comes out today...

12 O'clock Boys - Rotten Tomatoes

12 O'Clock Boys

12oclock_27x40_Poster_3.jpg

I watched the trailer.. And immediately called my Dr. to schedule a vasectomy. :banghead:

This is why I didn't want children. I'd kill my child if he talked/acted like that.

I get that, and that's why it would upset me...to see kids growing up like this, but still, I don't live my life with blinders on and just because I don't see stuff doesn't mean it's not still happening all around me.

Plus, I'm a sucker for a documentary :laugh:

Pretty sure it won't help our cause for responsible riders though :whistle:

i watched a video of these guys, yea they're talented but "STUPID", no gear, dirt bikes and under age....racing down an open highway with traffic on one wheel....all it takes is for one of these guys to cause a wreck and there're blaming the other guy....the cops are just watchin on the side and not doing anything about it....these guys are going to cause a wreck and ANOTHER riot will break out...THATS ALL WE NEED...they're making the motorcycle community look BAD.
WHY DONT THE LAW STEP IN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT....:please:

i watched a video of these guys, yea they're talented but "STUPID", no gear, dirt bikes and under age....racing down an open highway with traffic on one wheel....all it takes is for one of these guys to cause a wreck and there're blaming the other guy....the cops are just watchin on the side and not doing anything about it....these guys are going to cause a wreck and ANOTHER riot will break out...THATS ALL WE NEED...they're making the motorcycle community look BAD.
WHY DONT THE LAW STEP IN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT....:please:

From what little I've found on the documentary thus far, cops don't pursue? http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/movies/12-oclock-boys-documents-dirt-bike-riders-in-baltimore.html

"While the riders’ activity — obstructing traffic, say — might be illegal, the police, the movie claims, have been told not to engage in high-speed chases."

Funny how times have changed. The star boyz did this for years and people raved about it. These kids do it and the world falls apart over safe motorcycling.. Some things never change..

Funny how times have changed. The star boyz did this for years and people raved about it. These kids do it and the world falls apart over safe motorcycling.. Some things never change..

I hated the StarBoyz too if that makes it any better. It's not so much the stunting, it's the attitude and attitude towards others and respect for the laws..

I don't know anything about Star Boyz, but it sounds like I'm safe in saying I wouldn't condone the activity either way, not on public roads, and certainly not as a major influence over kids...

I couldn't disagree with you more Daniel. That's exactly why this country is such a freaking mess right now. Just do whatever you want, when you want, regardless of rules, or laws. I saw a video about these punks a year or so ago. I don't know who or what the star boyz are.

I'm a 12 'O'C.ock boy myself every morning at 5 'O Clock.
After Omar the tent maker closes camp and I stop doing a handstand to piss, it's off to the salt mines for me.

They are the number 1 reason I do not ride in Baltimore especially on Sunday's around Druid park. Couple of years ago a Biker died trying to avoid hitting one of these misguided kids that ran a light. There are a lot of social issues in Baltimore, aka Body-more, Harm-city etc... the Wire wasn't exactly fiction. These kids could be on the corners or doing something else but their behavior is still reckless and it drives me crazy every time I see them when I go up there.

The police don't chase them anymore because they were intentionally running into the bikes and in a city like Baltimore running through the city at high speed just puts everyone else at risk. I think the city created an area for ATV's and dirt bikes to keep them off the street. That was kind of the other problem, its not any open space so they rode on the streets. Hopefully a new location for them to act a fool will keep it isolated.

Back