12.8k OTD '09 BLK/BLK Busa

Busatroop

Registered
How good of a deal is 12.8k out the door on a 09 busa? went to the dealer just to look around got to talking next thing I know this is what we came up with. Not sure how good of a deal this is so I figure I come ask the experts...so what say you....???

oh and will these rims fit the 09? Carrozzeria V6 Wheels Chrome these are currently on my 06..thanks

Last edited:
My feeling is that isn't a "deal" :laugh: I'd take your time and search around a bit more, you should be able to find something under $12,000 IMO.

As for the Carrozzeria's...I have the V-Tracks on mine and they are awesome! Reduces unsprung weight and improves handling all while adding a great look to your bike :thumbsup:
I will say I have not heard of a "V6" in their line-up
3974835943_28f33524f1.jpg

Here are a pic of what I have currently...
RearRim.jpg

I was told they were the V6 model might have mis understood or something was lost in translation I got them late 06...I really prefer a 07 all black found one here sent the guy an email see what happens there...so 12.8k isnt bad but a better deal could be found if I go with a 09?

Problem is, when you do find a better deal, it's probably pretty far away. By the time you get the bike shipped to you, or drive to get it, you've spent alot and had the hassle.
I'de call every dealer you'de be willing to drive to before I bought one though.
I'm east coast, so I don't know what a good deal in Texas is.

Good advice sixpack and your right I have thought of that also.... Im not 100% sold on the 09 I really want the 07 listed here on .org so I messaged him...I dont want to "settle" so I shall go after the 07 first and if its gone then I guess I will start lookin at 09's

i got my 09 for 12 flat OTD and that was back in 09 maybe 6months ago!

its an 09 you should be able to talk them down!

but if its what you want they is it worth it to you !?

Good advice sixpack and your right I have thought of that also.... Im not 100% sold on the 09 I really want the 07 listed here on .org so I messaged him...I dont want to "settle" so I shall go after the 07 first and if its gone then I guess I will start lookin at 09's

Apparently there are still quite a few 07 leftovers at dealer nationwide. If that's what you really want, you could probably get one shipped to you cheaper than a new 09. Just a thought. Good luck, and hold out til ya get exactly what you want.

anyway I could search that? not sure I get alot of help from a dealer..you think?

Yeah, I doubt most dealers would go to that much trouble for you, plus they'de charge you something. I don't know how you'de find out. There's probably some way to do a search like you're talking though.
What color did you say, blue? Someone on here can probably tell you how to search like that, or you could post a new thread. Tell everyone you're lookin for a blue/whatever color new 07 at a dealer. Someone here may tell you that their local dealer has a leftover and give you a contact number. I'm sure any dealer would jump at a chance to unload an 07 and would be glad to work with you on price and shipping.
Meanwhile, hangout, guarantee somebody can't point you in the right direction. I'de try postin a new thread though, just to get more eyes on it, and quicker. Hope you find it.

Looking for a black one.... there is a perfect one for sale here I finally emailed the seller get the ball rolling...

Yeah, I doubt most dealers would go to that much trouble for you, plus they'de charge you something. I don't know how you'de find out. There's probably some way to do a search like you're talking though.
What color did you say, blue? Someone on here can probably tell you how to search like that, or you could post a new thread. Tell everyone you're lookin for a blue/whatever color new 07 at a dealer. Someone here may tell you that their local dealer has a leftover and give you a contact number. I'm sure any dealer would jump at a chance to unload an 07 and would be glad to work with you on price and shipping.
Meanwhile, hangout, guarantee somebody can't point you in the right direction. I'de try postin a new thread though, just to get more eyes on it, and quicker. Hope you find it.
Posted via Mobile Device

$12.9K OTD is the best price I have seen here in California...which is usually more expensive vs other states. I've seen OTD prices for under $11K of cycltrader.

P.S. Are you willing to look into the used bike market for '08-'09s?

tejas motorsports in hilands (houston area)

12flat OTD!

Would be likea 4-5hr drive , would coust you 150 bucks in gas so you still save !

My dealer has a black in stock, if anyone is serious about one I can ask my salesman what they're willing to let it go for. I can tell you I picked up my 2007 new in Feb '08 for $9200! They're hurting really bad for sales and my buddy who had about $250 in work done on his bike there last week was the 2nd highest sales for the month.....they might be willing to make one heckuva deal on it like they did mine. :thumbsup: You'd have to be willing to drive to northern IL to finish the deal and take delivery but if it's a deal it would be well worth it. I think 12.8 is a little high for what they might deal their black one for.

Last edited:
August of last yr I bought my bike for around 10,500 +++.
Came out to be around 11,500 otd with transfer of tag and tax.
I say your a little high still.

Are you paying cash or financing ?

Cash I would write a check for 11,000 and give it to your salesman . Let his mgr hold it in his hand for a while. They will call you back and say when do you want to pick it up !

WOW! I wish that I would of waited to talk to you guys back when I got my 08. It was the first one on the floor here (Nov 07) at NCHM and I did 13k out the door with helm & jacket. 12.2 sounds better

Back