118 Heat Index

we had comparable heat today as well in southern Ohio...now its heck-lacious storm time!

Drink your water folks! :thumbsup:

Forget the cooling vest, pull over and jump in the water tower. :laugh:
petticoat.jpg

petticoat.jpg

tell me about it. ive been removing and replacing a tranny in my step sisters minivan outside yesterday. it was 108 and i have no idea what the heat index was. miserable job.

tell me about it. ive been removing and replacing a tranny in my step sisters minivan outside yesterday. it was 108 and i have no idea what the heat index was. miserable job.

Be very careful, this is the kind of heat that kills....

heat does not bother me, its the cold i hate. I love 90 and 100 degree weather. I will take heat over cold winter days any day.:thumbsup:

104 where I'm at and I have a parachute strapped to my back. It's gonna be a fun day.
Posted via Mobile Device

104 where I'm at and I have a parachute strapped to my back. It's gonna be a fun day.
Posted via Mobile Device

Did someone say "Parachute"? It's always a fun day with a parachute :thumbsup: Just not as much fun when you are getting out a 1000ft :)

heat index is about 105-110 today. Not bad.
July 1996 while in Djibouti, Africa. The COLDEST it got was 116 at night. 138 in the day. That was rough.

Did someone say "Parachute"? It's always a fun day with a parachute :thumbsup: Just not as much fun when you are getting out a 1000ft :)

Only 800' with a wind gust of about 20 knots as we exited. Made for a very quick ride down.

Man I know exactly what you guys are talking about. It was about 56 when we left this morning and it got crazy hot all day. The locals say it's about 5 degrees hotter than normal it's actually up to 80 here.

Man I know exactly what you guys are talking about. It was about 56 when we left this morning and it got crazy hot all day. The locals say it's about 5 degrees hotter than normal it's actually up to 80 here.

oh good grief....thats it rub it in....:thumbsup: hope you all are having fun..

it's hotter than :saburn: balls here....

Heat index of 117 to 120 and thats at 10am, last all the way untill 8 or 9pm that night. Kind of sucks, but after being out in it for 5 min and your shirt is covered in sweat its not as bad. Just drink lots of water, and try some coconut water.

Wow 80...and to die for riding roads. Yep you suck. Glad you guys are having a good time.

Back