11 year old Ks boy missing 10 years UPDATE!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
it sounds kinda fishy to me. Most likely the parents had something to do with it. They should be held accountable for not reporting him when he went missing.

Wow Sonny, that is some sad stuff... chained to the bathtub sure sheds an ugly light on the possible outcome... Dang.. hope the kid just got wise and hit the road before something worse happened...

All I got to say is :wtf:

Are they seriously thinking anyone is going to buy that story? We thought he just ran away and was fine?

OMG!! I hope he ran away and is doing good some where!! :please:

What can you say about people like that. POS's!!!

Last edited:
You see this kind of stuff in movies, never would you think that it actually happens in real life.
Posted via Mobile Device

Unbelievable - They may have gotten away w/ murder. Hell has a special place for people like this.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to have or be around children! This family is a JOKE ! My prayers for the child's safe return. Hopefully the child is ok.

Yes its pretty amazing that folks like this are still allowed to adopt anything.....

Amazing the sister after receiving a card waited 14 years for her next card and then started wondering where he is .???

It just keeps getting worse for the former adoptive parents... Apparently they were receiving $700 a month from the state for this child.

Interview with former adoptive parents..
Adoptive mother denies she abused missing boy | Wichita News - Kansas News | Kansas.com
The stories just don't add up. The attorney is feeding them what to say.

If you read it she says she got in trouble for spanking with a belt one time and was then afraid to even discipline the kids. Then the night he runs away she spanked him with a belt? I thought she was afraid to do that. I am sure the district attorney is poking holes in it right now :poke:

Does CPS not check in on foster/adopted kids every now and then?

Does CPS not check in on foster/adopted kids every now and then?
I'm gonna guess that someone dropped the ball there. I cannot imagine that they would not check in on them at all. Especially in a home where the foster license had been lost before.

There is flaws in this system and I bet this is not the only case of people using/abusing the system. Although it would probably be safe to say this is one of the more bizzare cases.

I'm gonna guess that someone dropped the ball there. I cannot imagine that they would not check in on them at all. Especially in a home where the foster license had been lost before.

There is flaws in this system and I bet this is not the only case of people using/abusing the system. Although it would probably be safe to say this is one of the more bizzare cases.

exactly......We have friends that have foster/adopt a couple of kids and they were put through the ringer in the beginning and still get regular visits.

exactly......We have friends that have foster/adopt a couple of kids and they were put through the ringer in the beginning and still get regular visits.
The wife and I are thinking on adoption. The wringer you get put through is insane. I often wonder how these people got through without anyone questioning, but the people I talk to tell me stories of how they were investigated and probed and everything but anal cavity searches. I mean squeaky clean people who haven't had their foster care license taken away :banghead:

Back