1000!!

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
And with this post I'd like to say... Woohoo!

It's been so much fun being here and I'm looking forward to a lot more of it. This is like my other family here. (sniff,sniff) I love you guys!
face7.gif

I have a question............how does one become Genii? And congratulations..........I'm right behind you.

Congrats Owen bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Higg......Brenn and I are the self appointed Genii of the board. You have to be voted in by the two of us!!!!
smile.gif

I have an I.Q. of 141 and am often praised by my children as being the smartest man alive.

So get to voting.

Congratulations on your 1000th post.  I stopped at 999 the other day and thought I would make my 1000th something good but I forgot and made it talking about Spam.  What's up with that.
rock.gif

I have an I.Q. of 141 and am often praised by my children as being the smartest man alive.

So get to voting.
I believe that one of the prerequisites of consideration is that you have a Black and Blue (fastest) color and/or (and I must confer with my fellow Genii on this) believe in your heart of hearts that the Black and Blue is in fact the fastest, and profess your convictions openly here on the board.

If you where a true Genii you would know that the blue and silver is the fastest of the Busas . My IQ only 135 bummer but my kids still think I am smart. LOL

Hey Bren,

Congrats on your milestone. Always lookin' forward to your comments.

Brian

Back