10-Year Anniversary Freshen-up

Its nice to see a face to a nickname.
You build a certain picture about someone when you only read posts and messages. And its always suprising and interesting how someone really looks:-)

Here is a better picture of me:

I use to own a money clip with a penny glued to it that was given to my grandfather from Redd Foxx . Carried it many years till the Penny disappeared :( My old truck was refereed to as the one from the TV show .
What’s funny is, I’m 38 years old, so the show is a lot older than I am. I still watch it every time I see it on. I own all the episodes on DVD. To me it was a breakthrough show that crossed boundaries no other show would touch. I think Sanford and Son and Family Guy are the only two shows that have been able to successfully do that. Two of my favorites.

Sorry brother they are installed already. Riding tomorrow. I didn't even think to weight them. I actually decided to pull the trigger because of the feel, not the weight. Can't wait to try them. BTW: yeah they look amazing. Pictures don't do them justice. Funny with the fork sliders you won't even be able to see them!

Don't run what Ti axles? Are the Zeta units not strong enough? What are we call ING high hp? 200 / 250 /300???

Back