10-Year Anniversary Freshen-up

What do you think of this new plate?

hey man, will you post a close up of the brake line brackets on that cf fender, and the gap between the tire and fender front and rear?
Ok my friend, just for you. The stays for the brake lines are special ones I had Rizzoma custom cut for me. They cost $500. Oh wait, I got those from the auto parts store, Lol! Alignment on the fender is pretty near perfect.

Here is the PUIG Hugger. You can see where the end is split, but like I said the rotation of the wheel is into this edge on the back wheel.

Also, a shot of the old fairings next to the CF. Makes you really feel great spending all that money and the color you had was perfect, Lol! Making it worse is that old color on the bike was from a 2004 Honda!

Ok my friend, just for you. The stays for the brake lines are special ones I had Rizzoma custom cut for me. They cost $500. Oh wait, I got those from the auto parts store, Lol! Alignment on the fender is pretty near perfect.

View attachment 1599389

View attachment 1599392

View attachment 1599390

View attachment 1599391
This thing is going to come out great!!! We should plan a busa bash at deals gap just so I can see @c10 , @jeffgordons24 , @Mathewrussell52 and your bike in person.! :bowdown: I’m sure I’m missing others.

Here is the PUIG Hugger. You can see where the end is split, but like I said the rotation of the wheel is into this edge on the back wheel.

View attachment 1599393

Also, a shot of the old fairings next to the CF. Makes you really feel great spending all that money and the color you had was perfect, Lol! Making it worse is that old color on the bike was from a 2004 Honda!

View attachment 1599394
Are you planning on getting a brembo rear caliper? Is bugging me on mine that the calipers don’t match. :hide:

This thing is going to come out great!!! We should plan a busa bash at deals gap just so I can see @c10 , @jeffgordons24 , @Mathewrussell52 and your bike in person.! :bowdown: I’m sure I’m missing others.
Lol. I bet it would be a great time with amazing conversation and some sick riding. We all from different parts of the the country. I think you, me, and @jeffgordons24 are all around the same age I’m 34. I know @jeffgordons24 is attending a ride this year with @chrisjp. I’m sure it will be epic. If we want to plan something I always take time I’m March for dirt biking I could take a year off and go south for busa fun!

There isn't one. I tried looking for an alternative. I'm going to paint all that stuff. It will be gold but not a Brembo
There is a Brembo 84mm nickle coated P2 caliper to match your GP4-RX Willie , you need the Active or Agras hanger to suit .
Pic is of active hanger and the black P2 caliper to match my black GP4-RX .484 calipers , and the last pic is the Agras hanger to match my swingarm .
@mabupa got a great memory , not Gen 1 , for Gen 2 , Don't cheap out now Willie !!:):D

Last edited:
There is a Brembo 84mm nickle coated P2 caliper to match your GP4-RX Willie , you need the Active or Agras hanger to suit .
Pic is of active hanger and the black P2 caliper to match my black GP4-RX .484 calipers , and the last pic is the Agras hanger to match my swingarm .
@mabupa got a great memory , not Gen 1 , for Gen 2 , Don't cheap out now Willie !!:):D
View attachment 1599395

View attachment 1599396

View attachment 1599398
Dang! I don't know if the additional money or the additional time bothers me more!

Dang! I don't know if the additional money or the additional time bothers me more!
The under slung caliper mount is lighter and easier ( physically smaller ) to fit up , anytime you are messing with the rear wheel , for me anyway . The caliper is compatible with the stock ratio pump , you will be up for a bracket plus the caliper and a new line , depending on how long that blue line in your pics is . The caliper comes with good pads , so no worries there .
ACTIVE : Rear Caliper Support (Brembo 2P&Standard Rotor Diameter) [1470093B]
There is 3 options , the middle is offering anodized colors other than black and silver natural . All are a bit pricey , but Agras the worst price .
The Active will be most likely best option / value , and available .

Sounds like an awesome idea Miguel, I'd love to see yours and there bikes and like you said a few others as well. Not that mine is anywhere near y'all's level and you'd probably be done with dinner before I caught up on the tail but I'd enjoy the ride for sure.

Back