10-Year Anniversary Freshen-up

why not use a Hayabusa Kanji that is a different font? It's more up and down and less directional left to right if you get what I mean. be different... LOL

cheers
ken

just read this whole thread. damn dude. your bike is gonna look pretty slick. What brembo kit is that, the calipers and discs specifically? I think I may do a brake upgrade after the suspension upgrade.
Thanks. It is the GP4 calipers and the RCS19 MC (brake and Clutch. Brembo's standard rotors, not the T-bar type.

Amazing, simply amazing. first I make a rookie mistake of not looking at both sides of the bike in the design phase, which is recoverable. But it does make the paint scheme less than what I was hoping for.

Then I take the BMW in for a 6K and they were chaging the front wheel and a big strip of paint comes off! Dealer says its past the 1 year warranty but he'll call BMW and see what they can do. What a POS this bike is.

anyway I'm really over the BMW but if I sell it then the main reason I painted the busa these colors was to match BMW. Also without the BMW I would have tailored the build more to what @c10 has done.

Never stops!

Yeah this is part of the creative process. When I design buildings there is always that point where you question yourself. I just review all of my decisions and if they are solid you move forward. That's where I am with this. I'm pretty comfortable with my choices thus far so we're in it to win it!
Run with it Arch this is going to be tops no matter what the parts are ridiculous even Toad approves. I personally like the single kangi with left side cc size so no dumb a$$ can say what is it a.......bla blah. Wrong answer dill hole go away.

The bikes going to be okay Willie , yeah it is easy to overlook things , when you are putting a special together , but you are onto it now , nearly there bro !! :)
I was thinking :rolleyes: though , from reading your comment , if you got out of the BMW , even with the $ loss you can expect , you should have plenty left for another additional used Busa . Then some kitted out parts like the bar set up and seat , screen similar to @c10 or @mabupa , but a base version of course to start off , and get the luggage set etc. later ....a BMW replacement .
Or , if the priority has now shifted from Sport ( S ) , to Sport Touring (ST) for your Busa build , because of BMW sale ? You could then change your Busa build to full setup ultimate distance covering weapon just like Bryans vision for his machine , turbo / supercharged ..... whatever you desire .
You could also just be happy and put together what you have got now , enjoy it and still get rid of the BMW . You could then think about whether to commit to 1 more phase of mods over next winter for any of the above possible outcomes ....:rolleyes:
Sorry !!!:banghead:

The bikes going to be okay Willie , yeah it is easy to overlook things , when you are putting a special together , but you are onto it now , nearly there bro !! :)
I was thinking :rolleyes: though , from reading your comment , if you got out of the BMW , even with the $ loss you can expect , you should have plenty left for another additional used Busa . Then some kitted out parts like the bar set up and seat , screen similar to @c10 or @mabupa , but a base version of course to start off , and get the luggage set etc. later ....a BMW replacement .
Or , if the priority has now shifted from Sport ( S ) , to Sport Touring (ST) for your Busa build , because of BMW sale ? You could then change your Busa build to full setup ultimate distance covering weapon just like Bryans vision for his machine , turbo / supercharged ..... whatever you desire .
You could also just be happy and put together what you have got now , enjoy it and still get rid of the BMW . You could then think about whether to commit to 1 more phase of mods over next winter for any of the above possible outcomes ....:rolleyes:
Sorry !!!:banghead:
If I get rid of the BMW, I'll use it for the trailer since I already spent that money on the Busa build.

The easiest thing is to invite c10 over to set your Busa up for a sport touring role.

If you emulate his bike, you will have a close to 200 mph touring machine. I'm certain he would be more than willing to spend your money for you in Ti bits and bobbles...

The easiest thing is to invite c10 over to set your Busa up for a sport touring role.

If you emulate his bike, you will have a close to 200 mph touring machine. I'm certain he would be more than willing to spend your money for you in Ti bits and bobbles...
Figuring out what to buy has been all the fun. I have a buddy who has an original Rolling Sands Busa. Bike is amazing but he didn't make any of the choices or research what it does what and why. This process has actually been fun, getting a lot of input then going back and pouring the options and making the decisions. Generated some post traffic too.

Back