10% Off Brocks Exhaust This Weekend Only

As org members we already get 10% off. I wonder if you can combine the two and get 20% off?

I met a new member last night and he had the Brocks Sidewinder. All I can say is that sounded so friggin mean! I loved it! Not sold on the looks since I'm not into drag racing, but the sound was completely menacing.. I was in love at first sound..

I met a new member last night and he had the Brocks Sidewinder. All I can say is that sounded so friggin mean! I loved it! Not sold on the looks since I'm not into drag racing, but the sound was completely menacing.. I was in love at first sound..

The shortmeg sounds pretty close
to the same without the lean problems.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Its what sold me on the bike to be honest. Love the drag look. If only it wasnt pounding on the back of my plate holder :banghead:

I like the sound of the brocks so that will be next for exhaust with a new map for sure.I heard one without the baffles in and it was fricken loud.I wouldnt do sidewinder because you cant turn right.I wonder what the other pipes they offer sound like??

As soon as they release the Alien head slip ons for Gen1 I will be getting a set (Yes they will be releasing them as I have talked to their sales guys)

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

uploadfromtaptalk1312600908805.jpg

Back