10 more days until my surgery..

Pfft...I don't even like Moon Pies, or booze...don't know what you've heard :whistle:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

i was talking about the night Bots was staggering all over looking for Moon Pies...i believe it happened shortly after i took this pic :thumbsup:

IMG_4864.jpg

i was talking about the night Bots was staggering all over looking for Moon Pies...i believe it happened shortly after i took this pic :thumbsup:

I'm completely sober and clearly being nice by holding someone's beverage for them...no good deed goes unpunished...

:rofl:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Sir...get the procedure over asap...hopefully at a surgery center...you will be under anyways....rehab now is within hours of you coming to...the reason is less scar tissue and to improve the range of motion...get home as fast as possible. The reason is 1 bills....2 air contaminants....go to an er so you don't die...get home to recover...are you getting a Ti ball and socket?....Don't worry or stress yourself out...that is one of my problems and beyond my control...I wish you well and a better quality of life...as long as while you can recover hop over to eat / use a bathroom with a walker / cane / crutch / in a few months you will feel 15 - 20 years younger. Let the stress go...have a friend be by your side when they put you under / when you wake up...that is what matters most. Take care.

I still think its funny that we made a pop up tent out of her panties!

:hide:

Thanks guys, this is helping.. :beerchug:

Might even have to shoot for the Spring Bash.. :poke:

Take a deep breath. I know 60 , 70 , 80 year old men and women that have had this surgery years ago and the tech and advances on it just keep rolling. Do what the doctors tell you to do and you'll be telling us it was nothing in a few months.

Within two and a half weeks of the surgery, you'll have less pain and more mobility than you do now. It will be worth it! See you at the spring bash!

Good luck with it Steve.

I've been under the knife a few times,and actually need more.

You will be better,stronger,faster. The New Steve Austin. :laugh:

No arm,legs,or eye...but a hip is a good place to start.

RSD.

sixmilliondollarman.jpg

Back