10 best Convertibles

Busa's the best convertable!
cool.gif

convertibles are for homos. especially that gay dodge viper car. what strait male would ever want that?

My MR2 Spyder made the list, including my next car, the 911 Turbo.

Guess that will make me a double Homo.
rock.gif

Spyder_Busa.jpg

This is one of my Dad's many cars, sucker is longer than my ext pickup ( not to mention you can easily 4-5 dead bodies in the truck... kinda pimp.
biggrin.gif

ConcoursD_023.jpg

for the low end, I would pick the classic mustang gt conv over the toyota.

None of them can beat the busa tho.

<!--EDIT|thesnake
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091550681 -->

This is one of my Dad's many cars, sucker is longer than my ext pickup ( not to mention you can easily 4-5 dead bodies in the truck... kinda pimp. [/QUOTE]

Sweet ride...!!

A couple of 'em are nice, but when the weather is nice enough for a convertible, I would probably take the Busa anyway. Unless I had to pick up some beer, but it looks like most of those cars woudn't carry much more than the Busa either:D
40__s.gif

You're not far from the truth concerning my car. The trunk is in the front which is where the spare is located and there is not room for much more then one six-pack of beer in it.
biggrin.gif

Since I live in Cali, my only dilemma is which of my four motorcycle's or convertible I should take each day to enjoy the sunshine. If I need to carry something, I take my wife's 4-door truck.

Owning impractical vehicles is what living in America is all about.
laugh.gif

Back