10,672 Miles on a Michelin Pilot Road 2

The side of the PR2 are the same compound as the center of the PP 2CT. The sides of the PP 2CT are softer.

That said, then I would personally want the softer sides of the PP 2CT's for twisties. But if the PR's grip as well as they seem to, than I may just give them a shot next shoe change. I will wait to hear more on this.
I just changed the front stock tire @ 9250 and was not all the way to the wear bars but the middle of the tire was cracking. Still not bad mileage for the type of riding I do. Daily commute to work on slabs, then a nice twistie ride or two on weekends. Still a noob to the twisties though so I may not be pushing them as hard as others.
Bubba

That said, then I would personally want the softer sides of the PP 2CT's for twisties. But if the PR's grip as well as they seem to, than I may just give them a shot next shoe change. I will wait to hear more on this.
I just changed the front stock tire @ 9250 and was not all the way to the wear bars but the middle of the tire was cracking. Still not bad mileage for the type of riding I do. Daily commute to work on slabs, then a nice twistie ride or two on weekends. Still a noob to the twisties though so I may not be pushing them as hard as others.
Bubba

You may want to check out the BT016 for how you like to ride. They will grip to "I'm going to jail for this" speeds. The center of mine didn't get a flat spot on an 800 mile slab to Corbin. I should be able to get 5k out of the current set. Make sure you get the 'J' spec BT016. It's designed for heavier bikes like the Busa.

You may want to check out the BT016 for how you like to ride. They will grip to "I'm going to jail for this" speeds. The center of mine didn't get a flat spot on an 800 mile slab to Corbin. I should be able to get 5k out of the current set. Make sure you get the 'J' spec BT016. It's designed for heavier bikes like the Busa.

Thanks, always good info here.:thumbsup:
Bubba

How is this for GRIP FACTOR!??? Pilot Road 2's and got 8500 out of the set, wheelies and all.:laugh:
kevinonthedragon.jpg

impressive......most impressive......???

Back