10,000 Miles

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Just turned 10,000 miles this weekend. The bike came home with 0 miles on Feb 26th of this year. I still grin when I ride it. Awsome.

That's a lot of miles!
biggrin.gif

Nice Chris! I've only got about 6000 in this year so far. About 14K total since I bought her in '04.

awesome indeed...
beerchug.gif

..my baby will turn 17 months on the 22 and I just rolled 24,735 miles this morning.. everytime I get off her I'm smiling from ear to ear...
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Congrats on reaching this milestone. I'm not too far behind. 7,000 and change on my 05 bought in April. How about a pic or 2 of the 10K old.

I'm just over 7000... And like you i love it just as much as the first day, actually no, i love it even more!!!

race.gif

Dang yo ... slow down. Well ... actually ... no, don't do that
biggrin.gif

Wow! I got mine in April and am knocking on 2300. Good going!

Pretty good riding?
rock.gif

I got mine in October last year. I had reduced riding in the winter, and 2 months off following back surgery. I made it to 5148mi the day I wrecked it.

I miss my Busa!
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Excellent. I always love riding my 02. I bought it with 3,900 July 27th of last year and am just a couple of miles away from 30,000 miles.

Keep it up. It just gets better
biggrin.gif

Carl

I'm at about 14,000 miles in about 13 months. If I could, I'd ride even more!

--Wag--

Dayummm.... Thats a lot! A guy in my unit has an 04' ZX-12, with 23K miles....he has owned the bike for about 15 months, keep in mind that he was deployed for 6 months to Iraq.

man I don't ride enough.... you and bill are passing me up on my 03. Wish I had more time to ride.
mad.gif

Back