1    2     3     4

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
Great news, I just found out that my extra pay from being deployed to Iraq did not stop appropriately as it should have in August upon my return.......

I get to pay back $500 for their blunder. I love my admin Marines.

just a rant......sorry!

Happens in the civilian life too.

My job didt take federal taxes out on me for 13 consecutives months.

BOHICA! OOOHRAH Green Weenie!

(heavybusa @ Oct. 05 2006,17:46) Happens in the civilian life too.

+1 I owed the IRD big bucks that year. I mean BIG

Be pissed amoung friends
beerchug.gif
and translate MC's post
laugh.gif

(thismonsterlives @ Oct. 05 2006,16:58)
(heavybusa @ Oct. 05 2006,17:46) Happens in the civilian life too.

+1  I owed the IRD big bucks that year.  I mean BIG
Phat fingers meant to say "IRS" !!!!!
ices_rofl.gif

Devil Dog, not sure how long you have been a Marine (thanks for your service), but I have been a Sailor for more than 18 years. Always, Always, Always pay very close attention to your pay when you have any event that affects it.

Don

(usn04limited @ Oct. 05 2006,19:24) Devil Dog, not sure how long you have been a Marine (thanks for your service), but I have been a Sailor for more than 18 years.  Always, Always, Always pay very close attention to your pay when you have any event that affects it.

Don
Blah, blah, blah.......I konw, I know.....I'm more mad at myself.  Thing is.....I saw extra money in my pay and thought it was my clothing allowance. thanks Don..Vinny

17 yrs of service and this is my first pay problem.

Thats why it's called S-3

cause they SUCK,SUCK,SUCK

When I got back from THE ROCK and was stationed in 29 STUMPS I didn't even get a paycheck for like 3 months . Not only me but everyone that was in my platoon in Okinawa that was unlucky enough to pull STUMP duty. We all ended up in the same company but where not all in the same platoon . All of us went without pay . Talk about hard to stay motivated. Life was BAD. The one sunny STUMPS day I get a paycheck . Too hungover from a night of drinking to even look at it I just put it under my pillow . I wake up later and thought , Was I dreaming or did I get a check at paycall . I look under the pillow and there is a check for $2500 . Talk about instant motivation . In the line at the BX to cash my check I'm singing , FROM THE HALLS OF MONTEZUMA , TO THE SHORES OF TRIPOLI ......REALLY LOUD. Officers are coming up to me saying , Way to stay motivated Marine . I got 3 more checks like that but none were as big but the were all whoppers . Life was good agian .

Back