1 Month Later...pics!

razorshark

Registered
Well its been a little over a month since I got my busa, and haven't hit the 200 mile mark...guess I need to ride more.  This is my first sportbike, had an 05 goldwing for 2 years before this so took me awhile to get used to the riding position.  I love this bike, and get alot of stares.  I am a recruiter for the Air Force and park it right in from of my office with an AIR FORCE PARKING ONLY sign...really pisses off the other recruiters, lol.  

Here's a list of mods so far:

RoadLok...love this thing!
Pit-Tek Black DB windscreen...kinda think but it works
Soupy's Risers...getting polished soon
Nady Alarm w/ Pager...temporary until I can afford a Scorpio
Tank Bra w/ Kanji
Joe Rocker Black Tank Bag
Yoshimura RS-3 exhaust...just what I wanted, not too loud and looks great, no backfire
Euro undertail w/ LED bolts as turn signals
License Relocator bracket on leftside swingarm...need to get new inspection sticker
Aluminum spools
black derin mirror extendors...now I can see behind me
Tobin Seat w/ Pad...in dull black, currently working w/ Tobin to get a different one, it looks very grey
Hump grad bar and storage mod

Coming Soon: gear indicator w/ TRE?, spikes!, screens...and that's it for this year, I promised my wife I wouldn't spend too much especially since I will be buying her a 600 soon and spend the next couple of months customizing it for her: black w/ pink ghost flames!.  

Comments, suggestions, whatever welcome...thanks.

IMGP0695.JPG

IMGP0696.JPG

IMGP0697.JPG

IMGP0698.JPG

IMGP0699.JPG

IMGP0700.JPG

IMGP0701.JPG

IMGP0702.JPG

I would like to thank Rubber2Burn, BlueHaya and SnapAttack for their help.  Never ceases to surprise me how courteous and outgoing people on this forum are...you guys rock!  
super.gif

Sharky

beerchug.gif
Looks great.

As soon as the rain stops we will get our ride on.
super.gif

Looks good.
super.gif
I see why you only have 200 miles now. Stop working on it for a little while and ride the damn thing!

De-sticker the entire bike, I promise, you'll like it better.
Powder coat rearsets, rear footrests fairing bolt kit.  Ummm,  triple tree, Pazzo
levers.......ok....I'm living vicariously through you, sorry....  jealous of the all black.

(kaosccw @ Jun. 26 2007,15:50) Looks good.  
super.gif
 I see why you only have 200 miles now. Stop working on it for a little while and ride the damn thing!
LOL, I will...if it would stop raining, wasn't working or playing poker or at gym or visiting family in San Antonio.

Remember, this is my first sportbike and am respectfully taking me time to ensure the right conditions are met so I don't ditch her. Um yeah...I will ride more, thanks.

Nice bike, Love the black. Real Stealth like
something parked in front of a Air Force
recruiters door should be
beerchug.gif

Back