1/8 mile tonight

almosttherebusa

Registered
Ran it at the track tonight. All sixty's were 1.77( five pass's) and I had four mid 6.5's (6.55 6.56 6.57) and last run was a 6.48 and still same sixty.. It was so hott so that didn't help: all I got is full brocks, air shifter, pc3 slammed

Ran it at the track tonight. All sixty's were 1.77( five pass's) and I had four mid 6.5's (6.55 6.56 6.57) and last run was a 6.48 and still same sixty.. It was so hott so that didn't help: all I got is full brocks, air shifter, pc3 slammed

Nice runs!! 1.7's are decent holeshots on a SWB:thumbsup: What track do you run?

Oh it's a 08 busa (didn't say in op) I got seat time on my previous bike 06gsxr 1k
Same mods but stretch, 1.51 sixty and 6.11 1/8..

I need to get a shinko tire and one down front sprocket.. That's 1.7 on factory tire

I almost think almost should not be allowed to thread or post unless it comes with a free pic of his girlfriend.

:laugh:

Nice times.

Oh it's a 08 busa (didn't say in op) I got seat time on my previous bike 06gsxr 1k
Same mods but stretch, 1.51 sixty and 6.11 1/8..

I need to get a shinko tire and one down front sprocket.. That's 1.7 on factory tire

Whats your rider weight suited?
Dont listen to goldenchild he rides a strectched bike and thinks anything slower then 6.10's is a noob.
Some have no clue to motorcycle drag racing.

Not bad! What track are you at? I'm no guru but those et's look pretty nice for a 1.77 60 ft. You must be in some decent air. A shinko will do ya a bunch of good. You can bring that 60' on down quite a bit with a tire and some clutch control. I am running a swb 08 slammed/strapped with a brocks ah & air shifter, and finally pulling low 1.60's, no brick or anything in the front. It's a fight to keep that front down though. Seat time is your friend :beerchug:

Austin

I'm not pming you back, i'll tell you right here to first off fix your mouth. I'm not your pin cushion, so stop poking at me with your comments.Your barking up the wrong tree fella. I don't care what folks think about me, never have never will. you either like me or you don't. if you don't just don't talk to me, i won't loose a bit of sleep over it. Point Clear? . People talked bad about Jesus. Guess why they talked about him?

I didn't say the guy f%$#ked up, I said nice, it looks like his first time. If you notice he came from a strecthed bike to a stock not short wb bike, so that would be his first time. . Don't let your mouth write checks your ass cant cash. Don't assume anything i say, I told you I don't speak nonsense to get my post count up. so i say seat time is his friend which is true. What's wrong with that? The more he practices on that bike, he will get comfortable which will bring 60ft down and the rest will come down also. Anytime you want to test your knowledge or skills lmk. I'll come anywhere and ride anything. I own alot of bikes you never seen so don't assume I ride only stretched bikes, cause YOU don't know me. I own,built,tuned and have raced more things than you can imagine. I don't down anyone for trying. the person i have no respect for is some loud fingering type racer who can't get out his own way..

Mr lankee if you have a problem, show us what you know so well, go back and answer the exhaust question you were asked. You can follow my post so well stalker answer the question and show us your tuning/dragracer knowledge... Prove the hype isnt just that or I may ASSUME you don't know **** and just like to type..

Just so you know i have never downed a racers times or efforts. i may have commented on what may help him/her improve their times. That's not downing them that's constructive race ettiqutte. You wouldn't understand.

I have worked for some of the best drag and motorcycle mechanics and racers known and learned alot. i just come here to share what i know. I'll keep to myself from now on.. Your one of the types of folks that cause me half the time to speak up, cause your spewing nonsense to folks that don't know any better. I think you may want to look around, and see who i am instead of assuming. I joined this site to help others and have done nothing but that since I been here. I think i may just do like the turtle, put my head back in the shell and let you super racers learn it all on your own since you know so much. Put your pride in your back pocket and open your ears/eyes, you might just learn something from someone on this site.

Whats your rider weight suited?
Dont listen to goldenchild he rides a strectched bike and thinks anything slower then 6.10's is a noob.
Some have no clue to motorcycle drag racing.

Nice times :thumbsup:

Suited I'm about 190, I raced at Ohio valley (around Louisville ky) I know 1.77 sixty not terrible but not what it should be. I think with a tire and sprocket it should be mid to low 1.6's
First time racing Swb, for the last three years I raced stretch bike,

Suited I'm about 190, I raced at Ohio valley (around Louisville ky) I know 1.77 sixty not terrible but not what it should be. I think with a tire and sprocket it should be mid to low 1.6's

I think you're around 900 ft. That's why the et is up from what a 1.77 would get me where I live. I'm at close to 3700 ft. lol. And no, 1.77 is not terrible, especially first time running swb. I can imagine it would be fun getting used to after riding stretched. I'm about to go 12 over with mine from swb within the next month or two and I'm looking forward to it. The main thing is that you have fun when you're out there! :thumbsup:

Austin

Are you gonna stretch this one or leave it stock?

What was your MPH on the 1/8. I ran 7.12 at 110 and 2.3 60 bone stock, have Yosh TRC slip-ons an a BMC air filter. I need to practice getting out of the hole and different shift points.

Back