1/8 Mile Times

i ran a 5.96 1/8th mile yesterday. witha 9.17 in the end....
biggrin.gif

my busa is lowerd, straped extended 6, with wet spray. i'm going to norwalk saturday hoping for a 8 second run there. i'll post pics later.

Norwalk is a FAST track, good luck! I'm hopeing to get an 9.0 pass outta my bike this weekend E-town. If not my buddy rented ATCO on the 14th and I'm sure I'll lay down a good pass there.

Norwalk is a FAST track, good luck! I'm hopeing to get an 9.0 pass outta my bike this weekend E-town. If not my buddy rented ATCO on the 14th and I'm sure I'll lay down a good pass there.
I found a fast track Sun...Hope to try it out Fri...May have to find a better rider to take her down...
evil.gif

I went to the track again and ran a 6.35 @ 116 with a 1.59 60'. My mods are listed above the only thing that has changed is I put a 16 tooth sprocket on it and I'm now running 87 octain gas.
smile.gif

6.24@117 two times but my average is 6.40@115. 200lbs suited up. Yosh RS3 SS, Small Box Mod, BMC Filter, 60" wheelbase and 2 intake cams.

My best quarter has been 9.62@144 two times as well.
Never had a 60' time better than 1.62 so that is killing me for now!!!

5.57 in the 1/8th with a 1.42 60'.

Velocity stage II street kit.  I'm still learning how to  ride the bike this is the first bike I ever owned or rode.  I put the turbo on after 1 month and two month's later I went 5.50's. The bike is at 64"s. I hope to get my 60 foot around 1.35 and run some 5.20's next year with . I have not been able to get full throttle until half track this year..

Back