1/4 Mile Times

G

I see the post from someone else about 1/4 mile times hasn't been answered! Do any of you race your bikes at the track or just drive around and enjoy the power on the street!

my bike is setup for the "streetbike shootout" class in PROSTAR...i pick it up in two days can't give any times yet haven't been to the track since the mods have been done...but with the setup i'm starting with i'm looking to be in the 8's...final setup should be in the 7's...

9.35 at 153.1...micron with power commander...135 lb rider...modified air box...16 on front...stock suspension....I didn`t do it but mt friends bike did...at NHRA track...had 4 time slips under 9.40. Frank I know you are going to read this... got to ride bus today with micron....yosh killer I`m sure...went out and rode one and came back and hopped on other one...........WOW!!!!

CBXChris....do you have any 1/8 mile times or does the track only give you the 1/4 mile time. I'm curious because I plan on going to an 1/8 mile track either this weekend or next and wanted to know what others were getting for times.

Saw a couple busa`s running around 6.20-6.25 at around 120-122 mph ...with yosh, 16 on front and light riders..mapped with yosh box...I believe micron piped bike with commander will be quicker..........

CBX, what about suspension setups? People tend to leave this info out, but in drag racing street bikes this is more important to mention than power. If you can't get the power to the ground, the power is useless. Most stock Busa's (showroom stock) make their times on huge mph. Look at some of the mags (and guys I run at the track), 9.90's to 10.30's @ 140-144 mph. That kind of mph nets guys with good suspension and gearing 9.50's and 60's.

Are these stock ride height, stock geared, etc.?

9.44 @ 144 MPH is real fast for a stock motor. This is the FAST BY GAST BUSA with a pipe, bars,elec shifter and slick. These Guys are pro's and have been around since the 70's

Back