1/2 hour of playing

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Man this Busa screams.  38 degrees outside and snow today.  The snow is melted but at 150mph that is what about -22 degrees with the wind chill factor?.  Ouch, had to take a hot bath to thaw out.  It is hard to keep the Busa down she just wants to come up and fly.  I hope I see some bikes out this weekend.  I want some one to play with.  :sad: :sad:

jetbusa.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066954312 -->

Does it want to come up so bad that you might consider swingarm extensions now?

.  I hope I see some bikes out this weekend.  I want some one to play with.  
[/QUOTE]

Ninja you ain't fighting fair...It might not be anyone that is willing to play with you...Other than...

However I hope that's not the case...Because you will embrass them also...

Man this Busa screams.  38 degrees outside and snow today.  The snow is melted but at 150mph that is what about -22 degrees with the wind chill factor?.  Ouch, had to take a hot bath to thaw out.  It is hard to keep the Busa down she just wants to come up and fly.  I hope I see some bikes out this weekend.  I want some one to play with.  :sad: :sad:

jetbusa.gif
38?!?
When it drops below 70 I put a sweater on!

Do you ever run that beast in the 1/4? Or do ya only do the top end runs? I LOVE the twisties too, I don't think I could extend mine either. Although I am itching to take it to the strip and see what times I can make.

Back