1,100 hp, $150k Shelby Mustang

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
Linky > > The 1,100 hp Shelby Mustang | Fox News

Ohhh Yeahhh!

shelby1000.jpg

nice but if I'm gonna drop 150k on a ford, I'm gonna get one of these :drooling3:
30p-8564-wallpaper-ford-gt-car.jpg

$100k more for maybe $20k in upgrades over the original sticker price.....:whistle: what a rip off. some idiot will buy it im sure but I hope he's willing to lose his shirt as a result cause its still a Mustang....:whistle: Mustang is a great bank for the buck but that sure isnt.

$100k more for maybe $20k in upgrades over the original sticker price.....:whistle: what a rip off. some idiot will buy it im sure but I hope he's willing to lose his shirt as a result cause its still a Mustang....:whistle: Mustang is a great bank for the buck but that sure isnt.

Deff a sweet ride, but yeah, I dont see $100k worth of goodies, although a Shelby badge is worth its weight in platinium :lol:

Actually it is $200k ($149,000 on top of the $49,000 for the car). Way too pricey for me, but it is sharp looking, and I bet it runs like a scalded dog.

Keep your eyes peeled though, Chevy has a new Camero coming out in 2013 that is supposed to be a monster.

Back