1-1-14 first ride video

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
Here is the video of the ride yesterday. A car pulls right out in front of the leader on a blind curve. It's pretty good from the 4 minute mark on till the car pulls out at the end. Always expect the unexpected. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
That car pulling out wasn't real bad. Your co-rider had plenty of time to slow down. I had somebody run me off the road a few months ago when he crossed the double yellow lines.

That car pulling out wasn't real bad. Your co-rider had plenty of time to slow down. I had somebody run me off the road a few months ago when he crossed the double yellow lines.

It wasn't bad at all for me but the guy in front of me is in his late 60's. We were running approx. 60mph when that happened and it caught him off guard. I've run that road many times at a much greater speed but with temps. in the low 40's and an older rider with slower reflexes, it was closer than you might think. You can see him turn to make sure where I was at, he thought I might run into him.
Having someone run you off the road is no fun, if you ride everyday as I do that's going to happen though. I've been lucky so far with no injuries.

Here is another video from the same day, nice road too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back