09 Busa vs Corvette early 2000

Jdog109socal

Registered
Today on my way home from work i pulled up behind a corvette. He throws some rev's and the light turn green he starts off quick but not too fast im on his tail till he floor it so being still in second i pull some throttle back and catch him in seconds look at him then shift into 3rd and I was gone :rofl: My first street race and i smoked him..:whistle: At the next light he pulled up next to me and gave me the :thumbsup: ... I through it back at him :thumbsup:

:rofl: Does he know that you two were racing :poke:

dont think it would have mattered,lol. I almost always take off pretty fast just for the hell of it. I'll sometimes almost tack out 1st gear, then click up to 6th really fast just to skip all the BS shifting. I was at a readlight next to a late model cobra rustang several months ago and did, this, not even realizing that he was racing with me till i shifted to 6th and let off and he came screaming by wtfo! lol, apparently I smoked him by about 4 cars to 75mph and didnt even realize we were racing.:rofl:

dont think it would have mattered,lol. I almost always take off pretty fast just for the hell of it. I'll sometimes almost tack out 1st gear, then click up to 6th really fast just to skip all the BS shifting. I was at a readlight next to a late model cobra rustang several months ago and did, this, not even realizing that he was racing with me till i shifted to 6th and let off and he came screaming by wtfo! lol, apparently I smoked him by about 4 cars to 75mph and didnt even realize we were racing.:rofl:

:rofl: i had a guy when i was on my 03 on the hwy in his 07 srt10 and just killed him to 185 :lol: my 08 would have been even :rofl:

Too Many people believe those fake car beats busa vids on you tube and then the cruel hand of hayabusa reality slaps them in the pie hole.:laugh:

sounds pretty fun till some redneck pulls up next to you with a 800HP cobra with a transbrake and hooks up and knocks your ass off the road. Street racing is more fun than anything I just like to know who is driving the car....seen to many close calls with cars getting out of control

sounds pretty fun till some redneck pulls up next to you with a 800HP cobra with a transbrake and hooks up and knocks your ass off the road. Street racing is more fun than anything I just like to know who is driving the car....seen to many close calls with cars getting out of control

Hey hey watch the redneck stuff, don't equate a southern accent with low I.Q.:moon:

I would say as far as street races go you both won, no accidents and no tickets. Otherwise your 9 second bike beat a 12 second car which one of you was more surprised :poke::poke:

Back