09 busa dyno

you don't need any power to do well in the bike shows. Your bike looks great and is much more inline with show bike vs performance bikes. :beerchug:

That’s interesting… My 300 with DaPincci slip ons still put out 164 rwhp with no PC… Guess black is the fastest color (well red now)…

We all know Dyno #'s are only a measurement of your performance gains or losses on certain bike on the same Dyno. Go to a different Dyno and you'll get different #'s. That's why you should do runs before and after mods..

you could go this route:poke: sitting on ite wheels now ,,that rear wheels is killing you , try a lite weight bst in the same size :bowdown: maybe they would make a one off wheel,, either way that rear ,,,, has to go if you wana go

NICE BIKE HOW LONG IS THAT TAIL ALSO WHATS THE BIKE SITTING AT...:laugh:

If I had an 09, I'd go with the PowerCommander V and AutoTune module. But you'll need to put an O2 sensor back in for that to work.

Last edited:
Well ordered my pcV today got it off ebay for 279 with free shipping it should be here by the end of the week anyone got a custom map with voodoo exhaust i will be getting it tuned in a couple of weeks wife getting pissed with all the money iam putting into the bike and not her :whistle: so i told her i would wait for the tune so any help will be appreciated

put a good full exhaust on it (Brocks, Tsukigi, etc) and get some V-stacks from Greg and that will bump a lil' bit...

BTW.... awesome bike bro :thumbsup:

Well ordered my pcV today got it off ebay for 279 with free shipping it should be here by the end of the week anyone got a custom map with voodoo exhaust i will be getting it tuned in a couple of weeks wife getting pissed with all the money iam putting into the bike and not her :whistle: so i told her i would wait for the tune so any help will be appreciated

Look into the AutoTune module....

Looks dope. Gonna do a 330 or so on mine. I'm willing to accept the loss in HP. Bike screams anyhow. Plus, I'll turbo it in a year or so. I have an 09 Black...I almost got the sliver.

Back