08 Yamaha FZ1 opinions

bigjack7679

Registered
So I ran across an auction for a 08 Yamaha FZ1. The bike has 7691 miles and seems to be in pretty good shape from the pictures. The towing company stated its from a police impound or something like that:laugh:. It also may new a new front wheel. I see some rash in some places too. I will be going by in person tomorrow to check it out. Not going to bid until I look this thing over completely

The current bid is $3150. There is a 10 % buyers fee as well. How high should i go

Item 1053625015 (Lot: RL B304068 - 2008 Yamaha FZ1 Motorcycle)

Kelly blue book

Trade in =$3,795
Retail= $5,510

fz1.PNG

fz2.PNG

fz3.PNG

Yer kiddin' right...???

Run away. Don't waste the gas money. A possible stolen,crashed,might need a new wheel....yamaha.

But then again...what do I know..."Party on Garth"

RSD.

towel.jpg

Yer kiddin' right...???

Run away. Don't waste the gas money. A possible stolen,crashed,might need a new wheel....yamaha.

But then again...what do I know..."Party on Garth"

RSD.

You do have a point there. It would be nice to have a second bike to keep the Busa miles down some. plus I like good deals. I will get more details on the bike

Nothing more that the bid now.

What is the state of the title?? Clean or Salvage?

I'd pass.... That doesnt seem like a good enough deal to me... I feel like whoever is bidding is paying TOP DOLLAR for the crashed bike. By the time it was fixed the way it should be, you could by a different one for the same price and KNOW it's never been crashed and been maintained.....

Just my opinion..

The current bid is 3700 now. That's not going to happen in this lifetime. Guess I will keep looking for some more deals

Back