08 vs 09

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
any difference between 08 vs 09 , (apart from colors)

thanks ...

I don't think they made any changes. Clutch bolts might be better or installed better :laugh:

yes there is a different they made to many white ones and they forgot to make the fast orange and black one in 09 so everyone has the same 09 slow like turttles:poke:

slow :moon:

stuff 1 037.jpg

let's not forget price!

I agree. This is a big difference in my area. 2008's can still be had much more cheaply. The only color I usually worry about is how much green I can keep in my wallet for the same item. If the prices were the same, colors would be a factor in the year I purchased, but I basically buy a bike to ride, not to wax and stare at. Function over form. I guess I just don't have the Harley mentality. Busa's got their reputation because of how they performed, in spite of their oddball, at the time they first came out, looks.:thumbsup:

I agree. This is a big difference in my area. 2008's can still be had much more cheaply. The only color I usually worry about is how much green I can keep in my wallet for the same item. If the prices were the same, colors would be a factor in the year I purchased, but I basically buy a bike to ride, not to wax and stare at. Function over form. I guess I just don't have the Harley mentality. Busa's got their reputation because of how they performed, in spite of their oddball, at the time they first came out, looks.:thumbsup:
that is what ultimately made my decision and of course i liked the orange/black from the jump. :laugh:

Back