'08 stumbling

Kainedogg

Registered
Got the bike back together this weekend and she revs fine. However under load she is popping and hesitating like she's running out of fuel. I disconnected the PCIII, and checked for crimped hoses and lines, but nothing. I only get the problem under load, not free revving. Any ideas guys? ???

Motor was apart...in many pieces, but she is back together just fine and pulls like a hellion but under 6k, bucks and stumbles terribly.

Motor was apart...in many pieces, but she is back together just fine and pulls like a hellion but under 6k, bucks and stumbles terribly.

Map sensor hooked up? Is it possible on this 08 engine to be 1 tooth off on one of the cams and the pistons not hit the valves? exhaust cam off to the negative maybe? just guessing probably something else.

Map sensor hooked up? Is it possible on this 08 engine to be 1 tooth off on one of the cams and the pistons not hit the valves? exhaust cam off to the negative maybe? just guessing probably something else.

The Map sensor is hooked up and I hope its not what else you suggested. Taking it back to the engine builder Saturday to make sure. It sat for several months, so I heard the fuel filter could be gummed...we shall see. :please:

Good luck. Sorry I can't offer anything that hasn't already been suggested.

Is the fuel filter attached to the pump? I assume if the pump itself was failing, I would not be able to haul ass at high rpms

Back