08-seats

The one I had was the same shape, and it kept me planted. No sliding back like my the corbin have now does. I never had any issues sliding side to side either.

Hallett Sept 5 004.jpg

seat all depends on the ass that's on it. tobin new image is by far the best upgrade i have made so far. if your racing then i think you will definitely be pleased. lowers you in the bike and keeps you from sliding back. try to find someone in your area that will let you try it on your bike.

Do a search on this site for them or Google it. I just goggled Tobin seats and the 1st 3 things that pooped up were threads from this board. What is your weight and height? It makes a difference. My buddy has that exact seat you were looking at from BallZ. He is 5'-10'' 165lbs and absolutely loves them. Im 6'-2'' and 240lbs and I hate his seat. It jambs my nads into the tank, I need a flat seat where I can scoot back and that seat pins you forward. If your smaller you will love it but all the bigger guys hate them.

i'm 6' 200lbs....wish someone here in CT had one i can try

Tharts border line on if you will like it or not. Either find someone near you to let you sit on there bike or buy it and try it out. Im sure you wouldn't have any trouble selling it on this site if you didn't like it.

Back