08 LE model

Blaze

Registered
Hi everyone.  I haven't posted in a long time but I usually read the forum every day.  I have an 04 blue/silver with 173 RWHP (courtesy of Lee's Performance Center) and love it.  However, I like the 08 (I think the tail will be fine) and plan on getting one.  I like the black/gray the most, but I think I want an all black one at this point.  Do you think they will continue with the LE models?  If so, what do you think will be different (besides the colors) since the standard model's frames are black now? When do they announce them and when do they usually hit the show room floors?

I don't know but I hope they do. I'm kind of set on the black/grey one myself though. I predict that my current black/grey '06 will have company out in the garage very soon!
super.gif

(Saxoplay @ Jun. 30 2007,19:04) I don't know but I hope they do. I'm kind of set on the black/grey one myself though. I predict that my current black/grey '06 will have company out in the garage very soon!
super.gif
<embed src="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fsmileys.smileycentral.com%252Fcat%252FF%252Ftransport.swf%253Fcode%253DF100%252F0%252F105%2526partner%253DZSzeb110%255FZNfox000/transport.swf" loop="false" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100" height="120" name="transport" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" wmode="transparent" flashvars="code=F100/0/105&partner=ZSzeb110_ZNfox000" />

(dadofthree @ Jun. 30 2007,19:16)
(Saxoplay @ Jun. 30 2007,19:04) I don't know but I hope they do.  I'm kind of set on the black/grey one myself though.  I predict that my current black/grey '06 will have company out in the garage very soon!  
super.gif
<embed src="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fsmileys.smileycentral.com%252Fcat%252FF%252Ftransport.swf%253Fcode%253DF100%252F0%252F105%2526partner%253DZSzeb110%255FZNfox000/transport.swf" loop="false" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100" height="120" name="transport" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" wmode="transparent" flashvars="code=F100/0/105&partner=ZSzeb110_ZNfox000" />
laugh.gif

I was told by the owner of the shop where I purchased my 'Busa that the LE won't come out until later this year. Not sure why. He said they tend to wait a while before they release the info on it.

LE's have always come out later in the year. And don't forget, this was an EARLY release of the 2008 Hayabusa; it's not even on Suzuki's website.

I hope they do something other than just color for LE. i'd really like to see something special about the bike. Like an unrestricted model, like MV, and Aprilla do, but i don't think they will.

i say all black with the gold rims...that would be hot!  
super.gif

i highly doubt there will be any diff in the actual bike...

There hasnt been an LE for 2 (manufacture) years now... unless they come up with something later this year, i dont see them doing it anymore...

(Blaze @ Jun. 30 2007,16:00) Hi everyone.  I haven't posted in a long time but I usually read the forum every day.  I have an 04 blue/silver with 173 RWHP (courtesy of Lee's Performance Center) and love it.  However, I like the 08 (I think the tail will be fine) and plan on getting one.  I like the black/gray the most, but I think I want an all black one at this point.  Do you think they will continue with the LE models?  If so, what do you think will be different (besides the colors) since the standard model's frames are black now? When do they announce them and when do they usually hit the show room floors?
My friend went to Vegas got the brochure, the LE is white with the Kanji symbol candy apple red, kinda like the ZX-14, but it has black wheels. He went on to say that he can't order yet, no order number for it as of now.

(tinmann @ Jul. 01 2007,12:45) What kind of work did Lee's preformance do for you .
Tinmann, Here is a picture of my bike and a list of my mods. Lee did the tune.

ZG DB windshield
Clear turn signals
JMV undertail with clear LEDs
JMV tire hugger
Proteck Prolite foot pegs
BDE-Hindle Gen 3
PAIR block off
PCIIIR
Air box mod
Muzzy aluminum fan
43t rear sprocket
Speedohealer
Garmin V GPS
Chrome wheels

post_6_68609_Busa_1_1_.jpg

(tommybusa @ Jul. 01 2007,17:17)
(Blaze @ Jun. 30 2007,16:00) Hi everyone.  I haven't posted in a long time but I usually read the forum every day.  I have an 04 blue/silver with 173 RWHP (courtesy of Lee's Performance Center) and love it.  However, I like the 08 (I think the tail will be fine) and plan on getting one.  I like the black/gray the most, but I think I want an all black one at this point.  Do you think they will continue with the LE models?  If so, what do you think will be different (besides the colors) since the standard model's frames are black now? When do they announce them and when do they usually hit the show room floors?
My friend went to Vegas got the brochure, the LE is white with the Kanji symbol candy apple red, kinda like the ZX-14, but it has black wheels. He went on to say that he can't order yet, no order number for it as of now.
Thanks tommybusa
beerchug.gif

(tommybusa @ Jul. 01 2007,17:17)
Soooooo... Suzuki is gonna have an LE again after not having one for '07....?
rock.gif
Seems kinda wacked to me
all_coholic.gif

(Sloto200 @ Jul. 01 2007,10:53) There hasnt been an LE for 2 (manufacture) years now... unless they come up with something later this year, i dont see them doing it anymore...
2006 had the White and ALL 07's were LE's unless you want to get technical. However, nothing is different on them -vs- the previous years LE other than they didn't call it a LE....
wink.gif

2006 LE...
2006models-Suzuki-HyabusaGSX1300R_Limitedm.jpg

(Got-Busa? @ Jul. 01 2007,23:41)
(Sloto200 @ Jul. 01 2007,10:53) There hasnt been an LE for 2 (manufacture) years now... unless they come up with something later this year, i dont see them doing it anymore...
2006 had the White and ALL 07's were LE's unless you want to get technical.  However, nothing is different on them -vs- the previous years LE other than they didn't call it a LE....  
wink.gif

2006 LE...
Me think's 99-05 had solid color LE's, 06 had 2 tone (not an LE to me) 07 had all solid colors? Don't know what they are!

Back