08 LE Checking In

That is making some serious BHP , reckon old 'Pops' would be very happy with your Yoshimura Gen 2 Special . :beerchug:
Ideally I wouldn’t mind making a Gen 2 spec X1.
That is making some serious BHP , reckon old 'Pops' would be very happy with your Yoshimura Gen 2 Special . :beerchug:
if all goes well over the next few months, I could be adding one of those stealth kits we’ve been discussing, awaiting confirmation when they’re ready and she’ll be pulled down completely and rebuilt to accommodate

Ideally I wouldn’t mind making a Gen 2 spec X1.

if all goes well over the next few months, I could be adding one of those stealth kits we’ve been discussing, awaiting confirmation when they’re ready and she’ll be pulled down completely and rebuilt to accommodate
That will be a wild addition to your build for sure , and I will be looking forward to that bit of kit fitted and reviewed bro !!

I don't know what is in the water down there but you guys build some no compromise, sweet Busas. Carry on mates! :bowdown:

PS: More pictures!
Haha

68265C8C-3D03-4E1E-938B-BBA41D002734.jpeg

370CD3B5-2DBA-4AD5-AF50-BC5CBCE4217B.jpeg

16438420-D2DF-49A9-BA3E-87006FB847C1.jpeg

That is a Brembo PS13 M/C that can take a thumb brake if need be, I find it exceptional linked with the Brembo caliper, universal fit so I had to make the carbon bracket myself and made 4 Ti spacers in between the carbon and the rearset itself to space it out to work.

Cost for that M/C was $1900 AUD and landed overnight from Italy.

Back